Police search for bank robbers
New Berlin - Police continue to search for the two men, believed to be in their 60s, who were involved in the armed robbery of Harris Bank, 14000 W. National Ave., about 3:10 p.m. Aug. 2.
According to New Berlin police, one of the men handed a teller a note implying he had a gun and demanded money. The suspect fled to a waiting car with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect who entered the bank was described as a white male, in his 60s, 5 feet 7 inches, with a "stocky" build. He was wearing a blue or gray baseball cap, aviator-style sunglasses, and had a bandage strip on his nose. The suspect was wearing an olive colored T-shirt and khaki shorts.
The getaway car was a red, older model Pontiac Grand AM that was parked in the lot of the business to the west. The vehicle was driven by a white man also believed to be in his 60s. The suspects fled westbound on National Avenue then northbound on 147th Street.
Anyone having information possibly related to this case is asked to contact the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640.
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016