Police search for bank robbers
New Berlin - Police continue to search for the two men, believed to be in their 60s, who were involved in the armed robbery of Harris Bank, 14000 W. National Ave., about 3:10 p.m. Aug. 2.
According to New Berlin police, one of the men handed a teller a note implying he had a gun and demanded money. The suspect fled to a waiting car with an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect who entered the bank was described as a white male, in his 60s, 5 feet 7 inches, with a "stocky" build. He was wearing a blue or gray baseball cap, aviator-style sunglasses, and had a bandage strip on his nose. The suspect was wearing an olive colored T-shirt and khaki shorts.
The getaway car was a red, older model Pontiac Grand AM that was parked in the lot of the business to the west. The vehicle was driven by a white man also believed to be in his 60s. The suspects fled westbound on National Avenue then northbound on 147th Street.
Anyone having information possibly related to this case is asked to contact the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rezoning for second Little Muskego Lake beach home plan recommended
- Muskego-Norway students go back to school
- Will condo development harm the Little Muskego Lake? (1)
- Trout Unlimited/DNR scour dam suggested for Muskego's Jewel Creek (1)
- American Legion Post 356 of Muskego honors Piggly Wiggly owner
- Muskego's salute to summer coming soon
- Muskego schools ready its staff for a new semester
- Muskego-Norway School District gets new director of secondary learning
- Muskego High School gets new associate principal
- Computer systems administrator to be hired at Muskego-Norway