New Berlin police warn
of donation scam
New Berlin - The New Berlin Police Department received information on Friday that one of its residents received a phone call soliciting a cash donation that was allegedly on behalf of the New Berlin Fire Department.
According to a news release by the New Berlin Police Department, neither the New Berlin Police nor Fire departments solicit donations by phone, so residents should not fall prey to this recent scam.
Anyone with information on this case, such as names or phone numbers of the caller, please call the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640. If you have received a call like this, but do not have any pertinent information, you do not need to call.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway board to discuss potential $55 million referendum
- Archbishop coming to Muskego area to install priest Dec. 6
- Muskego-Norway explores establishing alumni association
- Muskego schools may expand high school credit for middle schoolers
- Muskego schools approve 1.62 percent raises for nonteachers
- Muskego Country Christmas coming Saturday to bring holiday magic
- Young hands, old history combine for colorful mosaic of Muskego life
- Muskego's Lakepoint Church to hold grand opening in 1st permanent home
- First homesite reserved in Muskego Beach Club lakeside development (1)
- Referendum still the $55 million question for Muskego-Norway schools