New Berlin police warn
of donation scam
New Berlin - The New Berlin Police Department received information on Friday that one of its residents received a phone call soliciting a cash donation that was allegedly on behalf of the New Berlin Fire Department.
According to a news release by the New Berlin Police Department, neither the New Berlin Police nor Fire departments solicit donations by phone, so residents should not fall prey to this recent scam.
Anyone with information on this case, such as names or phone numbers of the caller, please call the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640. If you have received a call like this, but do not have any pertinent information, you do not need to call.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway students go back to school
- Will condo development harm the Little Muskego Lake? (1)
- Trout Unlimited/DNR scour dam suggested for Muskego's Jewel Creek (1)
- American Legion Post 356 of Muskego honors Piggly Wiggly owner
- Muskego's salute to summer coming soon
- Muskego schools ready its staff for a new semester
- Muskego-Norway School District gets new director of secondary learning
- Muskego High School gets new associate principal
- Computer systems administrator to be hired at Muskego-Norway
- Muskego High School students with parking permits are eligible for random drug testing (1)