With the area going through a dry spell, New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero is reminding residents of the city's odd-even lawn sprinkling rules.
Those with odd-numbered addresses are to sprinkle their lawns on odd-numbered days and those with even-numbered addresses on even-numbered days.
Despite the dry weather, he said, "We're not looking to ban sprinkling."
The city should be able to get through the dry spell pretty well, if residents abide by the odd-even rule, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Jammin' on Janesville set for Aug. 7
- Muskego Common Council reopens one boat launch, keeps two more open
- Muskego explores a request for finance help to redevelop the former Parkland Mall
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts
- Residents say dam on creek in Muskego is 'jewel' and to leave it alone (2)