With the area going through a dry spell, New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero is reminding residents of the city's odd-even lawn sprinkling rules.
Those with odd-numbered addresses are to sprinkle their lawns on odd-numbered days and those with even-numbered addresses on even-numbered days.
Despite the dry weather, he said, "We're not looking to ban sprinkling."
The city should be able to get through the dry spell pretty well, if residents abide by the odd-even rule, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars
- Muskego-Norway district tests ideas on drug-use detection at high school
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor
- Muskego scores for Mukwonago girl stricken with leukemia
- News & Notes: Feb. 17
- 'Legally Blonde' requires a bit of forethought in Muskego
- Muskego candidates face questions in March 6 public forum