With the area going through a dry spell, New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero is reminding residents of the city's odd-even lawn sprinkling rules.
Those with odd-numbered addresses are to sprinkle their lawns on odd-numbered days and those with even-numbered addresses on even-numbered days.
Despite the dry weather, he said, "We're not looking to ban sprinkling."
The city should be able to get through the dry spell pretty well, if residents abide by the odd-even rule, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego officials updated on potential closing of popular boat launch
- Muskego may close popular Little Muskego Lake boat launch
- The world of Elliott: A Muskego mom’s journey to understanding her son
- Wauwatosa rubber stamp company Schwaab chooses Brookfield for new home
- Community calendar: March 5, 2015
- Irish dancer to visit Muskego
- Muskego parades in Mardi Gras
- Citing sleep research, Muskego student pushes for later school start time
- Muskego-Norway School District to move middle school start time back
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges