With the area going through a dry spell, New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero is reminding residents of the city's odd-even lawn sprinkling rules.
Those with odd-numbered addresses are to sprinkle their lawns on odd-numbered days and those with even-numbered addresses on even-numbered days.
Despite the dry weather, he said, "We're not looking to ban sprinkling."
The city should be able to get through the dry spell pretty well, if residents abide by the odd-even rule, he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term
- News & Notes: Nov. 18
- Muskego's Christmas celebration has a golden touch
- Muskego's Jammin' fest finds life after construction