The New Berlin Chamber of Commerce will hold its State of the City/County/State event, featuring presentations and a question-and-answer period, at 7 a.m. Thursday at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 15441 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin.
Presentations will be given by New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero, County Executive Dan Vrakas and state Sen. Mary Lazich. They will focus on issues and challenges coming in 2013, as well as their individual plans, activities and initiatives.
Breakfast will be served.
The cost is $10 for chamber members and $15 for others.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community calendar
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Ot. 2
- Biscuit the Paw Washing Dog gives lessons on clean hands
- Owners of former Parkland Mall lose appeal of lawsuit against Muskego
- Opinion divided on Muskego letting people have chickens, other fowl
- Speakers say high-density slipping through on Little Muskego Lake
- New Berlin schools "exceed expectations" on state report card
- Muskego tagged as safest city in Wisconsin; FBI report says city has lowest crime