The New Berlin Chamber of Commerce will hold its State of the City/County/State event, featuring presentations and a question-and-answer period, at 7 a.m. Thursday at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 15441 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin.
Presentations will be given by New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero, County Executive Dan Vrakas and state Sen. Mary Lazich. They will focus on issues and challenges coming in 2013, as well as their individual plans, activities and initiatives.
Breakfast will be served.
The cost is $10 for chamber members and $15 for others.
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call (262) 786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway School Board split on system that would ditch letter grades
- News and Notes
- Coupon clippers give Muskego school a sweet taste
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes
- Things to do
- Young Muskego hunter can talk turkey with the best
- Muskego teacher wins Outstanding Teacher Award