The New Berlin Chamber of Commerce will hold its State of the City/County/State event, featuring presentations and a question-and-answer period, at 7 a.m. Thursday at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 15441 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin.
Presentations will be given by New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero, County Executive Dan Vrakas and state Sen. Mary Lazich. They will focus on issues and challenges coming in 2013, as well as their individual plans, activities and initiatives.
Breakfast will be served.
The cost is $10 for chamber members and $15 for others.
To register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars
- Muskego-Norway district tests ideas on drug-use detection at high school
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor
- Muskego scores for Mukwonago girl stricken with leukemia
- News & Notes: Feb. 17
- 'Legally Blonde' requires a bit of forethought in Muskego
- Muskego candidates face questions in March 6 public forum