The New Berlin Chamber of Commerce will hold its State of the City/County/State event, featuring presentations and a question-and-answer period, at 7 a.m. Thursday at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 15441 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin.
Presentations will be given by New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero, County Executive Dan Vrakas and state Sen. Mary Lazich. They will focus on issues and challenges coming in 2013, as well as their individual plans, activities and initiatives.
Breakfast will be served.
The cost is $10 for chamber members and $15 for others.
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call (262) 786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Signature gathering to start soon for Muskego Common Council
- Muskego parks, recreation director resigns after reshuffle
- Muskego may cut days, hours for fireworks displays at homes
- Muskego Common Council approves rezoning for lake home/condo plan
- Muskego and New Berlin Police Reports: Nov. 13
- Muskego mixes old and new
- Muskego walks in the footsteps of history, guided by signs
- Muskego Jeopardy will test your knowledge of community history
- Calendar: Nov. 13