The New Berlin Chamber of Commerce will hold its State of the City/County/State event, featuring presentations and a question-and-answer period, at 7 a.m. Thursday at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 15441 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin.
Presentations will be given by New Berlin Mayor Jack Chiovatero, County Executive Dan Vrakas and state Sen. Mary Lazich. They will focus on issues and challenges coming in 2013, as well as their individual plans, activities and initiatives.
Breakfast will be served.
The cost is $10 for chamber members and $15 for others.
To register, send an email to email@example.com or call (262) 786-5280.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 17
- Living on a budget, and making sure of it, in Muskego
- New Berlin Walmart opponents claim crucial city vote invalid
- Charges expected against seven seniors for Muskego bus prank
- Police Notes: June 10
- News & Notes: June 10
- Muskego middle school gets state leader as new principal
- For dying Muskego man, the wall is his canvass
- Property values drop in Muskego, but impact isn't yet clear