A student was charged with possession of an electric weapon after bringing an electric stun gun to a Muskego High School football game and using it on three other students.
According to the Muskego police report:
The student brought the gun to the Muskego homecoming football game on Sept. 23. Three students were stunned with it, but they admitted that they wanted to be stunned.
The student who brought the gun told police he bought it on Amazon for $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 17
- Living on a budget, and making sure of it, in Muskego
- New Berlin Walmart opponents claim crucial city vote invalid
- Charges expected against seven seniors for Muskego bus prank
- Police Notes: June 10
- News & Notes: June 10
- Muskego middle school gets state leader as new principal
- For dying Muskego man, the wall is his canvass
- Property values drop in Muskego, but impact isn't yet clear