A student was charged with possession of an electric weapon after bringing an electric stun gun to a Muskego High School football game and using it on three other students.
According to the Muskego police report:
The student brought the gun to the Muskego homecoming football game on Sept. 23. Three students were stunned with it, but they admitted that they wanted to be stunned.
The student who brought the gun told police he bought it on Amazon for $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Germantown to begin working on parks department survey results
- Muskego funeral home, gas station seeking city grants
- Business owners, Muskego officials to hash out problems over breakfast
- Boon to Muskego downtown planning expected to come soon
- Nearly $100,000 in grants recommended for Muskego businesses
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Muskego man charged for shooting threat (1)
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Muskego teenager charged with shooting needle into boy