A student was charged with possession of an electric weapon after bringing an electric stun gun to a Muskego High School football game and using it on three other students.
According to the Muskego police report:
The student brought the gun to the Muskego homecoming football game on Sept. 23. Three students were stunned with it, but they admitted that they wanted to be stunned.
The student who brought the gun told police he bought it on Amazon for $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Muskego's 50th anniversary celebration lives on
- Muskego wraps up 50th anniversary celebration
- 'Hot' new Suburban Bourbon hits Muskego
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Muskego alum shows cooking skills to 400
- Muskego to allow chickens on residential lots
- Controversial lake home/condo project back to Muskego Plan Commission
- Lake homes/condos fail to win Muskego Plan Commission recommendation