A student was charged with possession of an electric weapon after bringing an electric stun gun to a Muskego High School football game and using it on three other students.
According to the Muskego police report:
The student brought the gun to the Muskego homecoming football game on Sept. 23. Three students were stunned with it, but they admitted that they wanted to be stunned.
The student who brought the gun told police he bought it on Amazon for $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Random drug testing for certain students will start this fall at Muskego High School
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports July 2-10
- Officials examine report that says some municipal ambulance response times dragged on for 14 to 23 m
- Muskego holds public hearing on residential development proposed for Little Muskego Lake
- New Muskego storage facility, coffee shop to open on Janesville Road
- Former Salentine property in Muskego to be self-storage business, coffee shop
- Muskego High School takes steps to save murals during renovation for new weight room
- Country Meadows Elementary School Principal Gary Goelz promoted to assistant superintendent of the M