A student was charged with possession of an electric weapon after bringing an electric stun gun to a Muskego High School football game and using it on three other students.
According to the Muskego police report:
The student brought the gun to the Muskego homecoming football game on Sept. 23. Three students were stunned with it, but they admitted that they wanted to be stunned.
The student who brought the gun told police he bought it on Amazon for $15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Emerald Park landfill remains a classroom
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Signature gathering to start soon for Muskego Common Council
- Muskego parks, recreation director resigns after reshuffle
- Muskego may cut days, hours for fireworks displays at homes
- Muskego Common Council approves rezoning for lake home/condo plan
- Muskego and New Berlin Police Reports: Nov. 13
- Muskego mixes old and new
- Muskego walks in the footsteps of history, guided by signs