Muskego — A fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home will be presented in the seventh annual "Refashion for Life" charity event on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
The event will be from 5:30 to 10 p.m. at Callen Construction's Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Road.
Proceeds will benefit CommonGround Ministry/Elena's House in Wauwatosa providing physical, spiritual and emotional support for those affected by HIV/AIDS.
In addition to the runway show, the event will include music by Mr. Lucky Light, a wine pull with bottles valued up to $75, a cooking demonstration and a dance showcase by professionals from Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Greenfield.
There also will be voice and silent auctions offering a wide assortment of items, including two weekend passes to the Vintage Sports Car Drivers Association "Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival," Sept. 12-14, two tickets to a 2014-2015 performance at the Skylight Music Theatre; two private dance lessons, and two social dance parties from Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Greenfield; a Bose SoundDock Series II digital music system; a tandem skydiving certificate from Skydive Milwaukee; and a Visit Chicago Package.
Saz's Catering will provide an extensive appetizer and dessert menu, including Hawaiian pork crostini, bacon-wrapped water chestnuts, petite beef wellingtons, breaded ravioli, lump crab cakes, chicken satay, parmesan risotto croquettes, fresh fruit, and a sweets station featuring mousse tartlets, petite cheesecakes and éclairs.
Tickets are $40 and are available at refashionforlife.com. More information is available at (414) 529-5509(414) 529-5509, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)
- Special taxing status recommended for plan at former Parkland Mall (7)
- Muskego Police blotter: April 1-8