The Muskego Plan Commission has approved the building and operations plans for the restaurant to be built on Janesville Road just east of Moorland Road.
It will likely open to a warm reception. Taco Bell is one of the restaurants residents have been asking for most for many years, said Muskego planner Adam Trzebiatowski
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego Common Council reopens one boat launch, keeps two more open
- Muskego to explore finance help for former Parkland Mall proposal
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts
- Residents say dam on creek in Muskego is 'jewel' and to leave it alone (2)
- DNR to hold information meetings on starry stonewort