Muskego - Muskego High School has named Emma Szczupakiewic and Joe Blommel, both graduating seniors, as its 2012 WIAA Scholar Athletes.
Each year, member high schools of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association are invited to nominate one boy and one girl for Scholar Athlete honors. Students must have earned at least four varsity letters and a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
This fall, Szczupakiewic, a star swimmer, will attend Miami University on an athletic and academic scholarship.
Blommel, a top athlete in track, will go to the University of Wisconsin-Madison to study engineering.
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego committee shelves controversial planned recreation trail
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Presentations on Social Security, Medicare at Muskego Library