A second voter forum for the remaining New Berlin mayoral candidates - Mayor Jack Chiovatero and Alderman David Ament - will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. March 9 in the New Berlin West Middle/High School library, 18695 W. Cleveland Ave., by the Rotary Club of New Berlin.
Recordings of the forum will be available at City Hall and at the New Berlin Public Library. This is the fifth year the Rotary Club has been sponsoring voter forums.
Three mayoral candidates were eliminated in the Feb. 19 primary election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Will condo development harm the Little Muskego Lake?
- Trout Unlimited/DNR scour dam suggested for Muskego's Jewel Creek
- American Legion Post 356 of Muskego honors Piggly Wiggly owner
- Muskego's salute to summer coming soon
- Muskego schools ready its staff for a new semester
- Muskego-Norway School District gets new director of secondary learning
- Muskego High School gets new associate principal
- Computer systems administrator to be hired at Muskego-Norway
- Muskego High School students with parking permits are eligible for random drug testing (1)
- One of last Muskego Bass Bay cottages goes down, but will rise again