A second voter forum for the remaining New Berlin mayoral candidates - Mayor Jack Chiovatero and Alderman David Ament - will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. March 9 in the New Berlin West Middle/High School library, 18695 W. Cleveland Ave., by the Rotary Club of New Berlin.
Recordings of the forum will be available at City Hall and at the New Berlin Public Library. This is the fifth year the Rotary Club has been sponsoring voter forums.
Three mayoral candidates were eliminated in the Feb. 19 primary election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Candidates tackle issues of growth and development in Muskego's 4th District aldermanic race
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- Muskego-Norway assistant superintendent chooses return to classroom
- Principal named for Muskego High School
- Desserts bridge cultural gaps among exhange students in Muskego
- A new chocolate shop in Muskego finds early sweet success
- Community calendar: March 12, 2015
- Muskego officials updated on potential closing of popular boat launch
- Muskego may close popular Little Muskego Lake boat launch