The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taco Bell plans new store for Muskego
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- Little Muskego Lake residential project comes back to city officials
- Little Muskego Lake project back with lower density
- Taco Bell to open in Muskego
- Art mingles with lifting
- Muskego-Norway School Board includes police dogs to help search student property
- High ACTs achieved in local schools; New Berlin and Muskego High School students attain notable scor
- Senior taxi ridership drops as elderly users pass away; program in search of new passengers
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue