The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Impressive light show hidden in Muskego
- Bakery cooks up new store in Muskego
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Muskego gets recreation manager
- Wine bar's success ferments its expansion
- Part of the cost of a proposed bike path on North Cape Road could be borne by the developer of the A
- Shopping center to dress up
- Former mayor pens history of Muskego
- Teens facing marijuana charges