The Muskego softball team's WIAA Division 1 sectional semifinal contest against Kenosha Bradford has been postponed from this afternoon.
The game will now be played on Saturday, June 11, at 4:30 p.m. on the grounds of Bradford High School in Kenosha.
It matches the top two teams in the Southeast Conference this season, champion Bradford (14-0) and runnerup Muskego (9-5). The Warriors (19-8) have won 12 straight games going into this game.
They lost twice to the Red Devils, 6-0 and 1-0, during the regular season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 29, 2015
- Muskego girls skiing team captures team title at Alpine Valley meet
- Muskego boys basketball team gears up for showdown with Kettle Moraine
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 22, 2015
- Balanced Muskego boys team stays on a roll with two more victories
- Muskego boys swim squad captures fourth in conference relays meet
- Drew Borland's firsts help Muskego swim team prevail
- Caleb Wagner's basket boosts Muskego boys past Mukwonago in thriller
- Evan Sinda claims championship for Muskego wrestlers at Hale tourney
- Muskego swimmers place well in Homestead, Marquette invitationals