The Muskego softball team's WIAA Division 1 sectional semifinal contest against Kenosha Bradford has been postponed from this afternoon.
The game will now be played on Saturday, June 11, at 4:30 p.m. on the grounds of Bradford High School in Kenosha.
It matches the top two teams in the Southeast Conference this season, champion Bradford (14-0) and runnerup Muskego (9-5). The Warriors (19-8) have won 12 straight games going into this game.
They lost twice to the Red Devils, 6-0 and 1-0, during the regular season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 19
- Sports Wraps: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Muskego boys cross country team surges to second at South Milwaukee
- Muskego swimmers capture third in rugged Classic 8 relay competition
- Aerial game provides new dimension to Muskego football team's attack
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Ryan Borton helps Muskego football team run roughshod over South
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5
- Muskego runs wild on Waukesha South, putting a damper on Blackshirts' home opener
- Football: Big runs boost Muskego football team to 42-6 romp over Oconomowoc