The Muskego softball team's WIAA Division 1 sectional semifinal contest against Kenosha Bradford has been postponed from this afternoon.
The game will now be played on Saturday, June 11, at 4:30 p.m. on the grounds of Bradford High School in Kenosha.
It matches the top two teams in the Southeast Conference this season, champion Bradford (14-0) and runnerup Muskego (9-5). The Warriors (19-8) have won 12 straight games going into this game.
They lost twice to the Red Devils, 6-0 and 1-0, during the regular season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Shorts: May 23
- Muskego softball team rolls past Classic 8 foes
- Sports Notes: May 13
- Blount's return sparks Muskego softball team
- Muskego's Jansen earns three firsts in Classic 8 Outdoor Track Meet
- OUR TAKE
- Sports Shorts: May 9
- New Berlin West boys second at Woodland Relays; Eisenhower boys finish in 11th
- Muskego's Kucharski bolts to top level of rugby
- MHS just misses Classic 8 sweep