The Muskego softball team's WIAA Division 1 sectional semifinal contest against Kenosha Bradford has been postponed from this afternoon.
The game will now be played on Saturday, June 11, at 4:30 p.m. on the grounds of Bradford High School in Kenosha.
It matches the top two teams in the Southeast Conference this season, champion Bradford (14-0) and runnerup Muskego (9-5). The Warriors (19-8) have won 12 straight games going into this game.
They lost twice to the Red Devils, 6-0 and 1-0, during the regular season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Annika Graves leads softball team at the plate, in the field
- Muskego baseball team keeps stringing together victories
- Muskego baseball team finds more ways to win games
- Muskego's Glandt tallies 19 points in Division 1 all-star basketball game
- Muskego baseball team keeps on rolling in Classic 8 Conference action
- Kettle Moraine edges Muskego in WIAA Division 1 girls state semifinal soccer contest
- Muskego girls soccer team heads to state for second straight season
- Muskego native Nick Schmidlkofer earns Academic All-America honor for baseball
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha South
- Girls soccer: Early goal helps Muskego girls soccer team down Greenfield in sectional