The Muskego softball team's WIAA Division 1 sectional semifinal contest against Kenosha Bradford has been postponed from this afternoon.
The game will now be played on Saturday, June 11, at 4:30 p.m. on the grounds of Bradford High School in Kenosha.
It matches the top two teams in the Southeast Conference this season, champion Bradford (14-0) and runnerup Muskego (9-5). The Warriors (19-8) have won 12 straight games going into this game.
They lost twice to the Red Devils, 6-0 and 1-0, during the regular season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: May 28
- Muskego boys tennis team moves up to fourth place in Classic 8 Conference Tournament
- Muskego softball team settles for share of Classic 8 Conference crown
- Tosa East HOF induction set for May 30
- East's Libbey, Fisher win events
- Sport Shorts: May 21, 2015
- Sport Shorts: May 14, 2015
- Muskego boys tennis team brings home South Milwaukee championship
- Muskego softball coach John Rosenberg posts 400th coaching victory
- Sport Shorts: May 7, 2015