New Berlin - New Berlin Eisenhower has set the dates for its boys summer basketball camps at the high school.
The Lions have a traditional camp, focusing on ball skills, games and teamwork and a shooting camp, concentrating on the art of shooting the basketball.
The traditional campers receive a T-shirt and the shooting campers receive a basketball. Enrollment for the shooting camp is limited to first come, first served to the first 24 campers. Each camp participant receives a camp memento.
The traditional camps ($60 fee) are set for June 18-21 - Camp 1 (Grades 3-4, 8-9:30 a.m.); Camp 2 (Grades 5-6, noon-1:30 p.m.); Camp 3 (Grades 7-8, 1:30-3 p.m.) and Camp 4 (Grades 9-10, 3-4:30 p.m.).
The shooting camps ($60 fee, 24 campers limit) are Camp 5 (June 11-14, Grades 3-4, 8-9:30 a.m.), Camp 6 (June 25-28, Grades 5-6, 8-9:30 a.m.); Camp 7 (July 2-6, Grades 7-8, 8-9:30 a.m.); and Camp 8 (July 9-12, Grades 9-10, 8-9:30 a.m.).
For information, contact coach Dave Scheidegger (262) 789-6353 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego girls hoops faces some rebuilding
- High-powered Muskego boys basketball rolls past Franklin
- Muskego girls basketball open schedule Nov. 30
- Muskego boys basketball picks up the pace
- Muskego enjoyed plenty of sports success in 2013
- Muskego football hung tough in brutal conference
- Muskego girls send 10 entries to state swimming meet
- Sports Shorts: Nov. 14
- Social media story: Muskego boys win state soccer title
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 7