New Berlin - New Berlin Eisenhower has set the dates for its boys summer basketball camps at the high school.
The Lions have a traditional camp, focusing on ball skills, games and teamwork and a shooting camp, concentrating on the art of shooting the basketball.
The traditional campers receive a T-shirt and the shooting campers receive a basketball. Enrollment for the shooting camp is limited to first come, first served to the first 24 campers. Each camp participant receives a camp memento.
The traditional camps ($60 fee) are set for June 18-21 - Camp 1 (Grades 3-4, 8-9:30 a.m.); Camp 2 (Grades 5-6, noon-1:30 p.m.); Camp 3 (Grades 7-8, 1:30-3 p.m.) and Camp 4 (Grades 9-10, 3-4:30 p.m.).
The shooting camps ($60 fee, 24 campers limit) are Camp 5 (June 11-14, Grades 3-4, 8-9:30 a.m.), Camp 6 (June 25-28, Grades 5-6, 8-9:30 a.m.); Camp 7 (July 2-6, Grades 7-8, 8-9:30 a.m.); and Camp 8 (July 9-12, Grades 9-10, 8-9:30 a.m.).
For information, contact coach Dave Scheidegger (262) 789-6353 or email email@example.com.
- Muskego baseball team overcame early pitching questions to claim Classic 8, regional championships
- Muskego baseball team nips Greendale, 11-10, in wild WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Muskego falls to powerful Oak Creek in WIAA sectional championship baseball game
- Muskego's Sandra Mohr helps elite club volleyball team claim national, world championships
- Sports Notes: July 14, 2016
- Muskego sweeps Mukwonago, wraps up second straight Classic 8 baseball crown
- Muskego's Christy Dachowski came back from two surgeries to shine on softball field
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha West, nears Classic 8 championship
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race