Behind three second places, the Muskego girls tennis team placed third in the Classic 8 Conference Tournament on Monday.
The event was originally scheduled for Saturday but was postponed by rain.
Finishing second for Muskego were Amy Upthagrove at first singles, Kristen Kubel at fourth singles and the first doubles team of Alison Lambrecht and Natalie Radloff.
Emily Kleist took third place at second singles, while third singles player Morgan Scholfield, the second team of Julie Dusold and Elizabeth Jacoby and the third unit of Megan Hunjadi and Jessica Klamecki all won the consolation round for fifth place.
"We definitely saved our best for last this season," head coach Sue Vogel said. "I was excited to see Kristen and our first doubles team upset seeds to make their way to the finals."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Poll: Which area team will win a state football title?
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Muskego boys volleyball team captures Classic 8 dual-meet championship
- Muskego football team clobbers Mukwonago, earns share of conference title
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Week 9
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Muskego boys soccer team goes 2-0-1, continues its late-season surge
- Arrowhead hands Muskego football team second straight 35-28 defeat
- Muskego boys volleyball squad downs powerful Memorial in three sets
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Week 8