Behind three second places, the Muskego girls tennis team placed third in the Classic 8 Conference Tournament on Monday.
The event was originally scheduled for Saturday but was postponed by rain.
Finishing second for Muskego were Amy Upthagrove at first singles, Kristen Kubel at fourth singles and the first doubles team of Alison Lambrecht and Natalie Radloff.
Emily Kleist took third place at second singles, while third singles player Morgan Scholfield, the second team of Julie Dusold and Elizabeth Jacoby and the third unit of Megan Hunjadi and Jessica Klamecki all won the consolation round for fifth place.
"We definitely saved our best for last this season," head coach Sue Vogel said. "I was excited to see Kristen and our first doubles team upset seeds to make their way to the finals."
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race
- Improving pitching backs up big bats for red-hot Muskego baseball team
- Muskego soccer team downed by Divine Savior Holy Angels at state tournament
- Muskego rugby squad falls to Madison Exiles in state playoffs
- Offense leads the way for Muskego baseball team in season's early going
- Muskego girls soccer team secures third straight trip to state tournament
- Muskego Youth Baseball Association helps Wagner with trip to State All-Star Classic
- Muskego's Polivka earns tie for sixth place at WIAA Division 1 State Golf Meet
- Muskego boys continue success in relays at WIAA D1 State Track and Field Meet