Austin Quartullo and Connor Price both captured third places for the Muskego wrestling team at the Bi-State Classic in La Crosse on Friday and Saturday.
Quartullo finished third at 120 pounds, while Price took that spot at 152 pounds. Quartullo went 6-1 for the tournament and is now 18-1 on the season, and Price posted an 8-1 mark and is 17-5.
The Warriors tallied 98 points to take 13th in the 18-team Division 1 of the event.
They return to action at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Kenosha Indian Trail Academy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego baseball team finds more ways to win games
- Muskego's Glandt tallies 19 points in Division 1 all-star basketball game
- Muskego baseball team keeps on rolling in Classic 8 Conference action
- Kettle Moraine edges Muskego in WIAA Division 1 girls state semifinal soccer contest
- Muskego girls soccer team heads to state for second straight season
- Muskego native Nick Schmidlkofer earns Academic All-America honor for baseball
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha South
- Girls soccer: Early goal helps Muskego girls soccer team down Greenfield in sectional
- Muskego boys relay team captures WIAA Division 1 state championship
- Muskego's Lederman, Kotarak capture top-six spots at state track meet