Austin Quartullo and Connor Price both captured third places for the Muskego wrestling team at the Bi-State Classic in La Crosse on Friday and Saturday.
Quartullo finished third at 120 pounds, while Price took that spot at 152 pounds. Quartullo went 6-1 for the tournament and is now 18-1 on the season, and Price posted an 8-1 mark and is 17-5.
The Warriors tallied 98 points to take 13th in the 18-team Division 1 of the event.
They return to action at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Kenosha Indian Trail Academy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego girls hoops faces some rebuilding
- High-powered Muskego boys basketball rolls past Franklin
- Muskego girls basketball open schedule Nov. 30
- Muskego boys basketball picks up the pace
- Muskego enjoyed plenty of sports success in 2013
- Muskego football hung tough in brutal conference
- Muskego girls send 10 entries to state swimming meet
- Sports Shorts: Nov. 14
- Social media story: Muskego boys win state soccer title
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 7