Austin Quartullo and Connor Price both captured third places for the Muskego wrestling team at the Bi-State Classic in La Crosse on Friday and Saturday.
Quartullo finished third at 120 pounds, while Price took that spot at 152 pounds. Quartullo went 6-1 for the tournament and is now 18-1 on the season, and Price posted an 8-1 mark and is 17-5.
The Warriors tallied 98 points to take 13th in the 18-team Division 1 of the event.
They return to action at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Kenosha Indian Trail Academy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Baseball: Muskego ousts defending champion West in regional baseball contest
- Late rally gives Muskego baseball team much-needed victory in finale
- Muskego baseball team stays alive in Classic 8 Conference title chase
- Hailey Blount, Brianna Witter help Muskego to record-setting season
- Sports Notes: July 3
- Muskego baseball team's offense struggles for first time this year
- Muskego baseball team's bats continue to ring during 3-1 week
- Muskego girls soccer team stifled by DSHA in state semifinal contest
- Sports Shorts: June 19
- Hot hitting paces Muskego baseball team to strong start in 2014