Austin Quartullo and Connor Price both captured third places for the Muskego wrestling team at the Bi-State Classic in La Crosse on Friday and Saturday.
Quartullo finished third at 120 pounds, while Price took that spot at 152 pounds. Quartullo went 6-1 for the tournament and is now 18-1 on the season, and Price posted an 8-1 mark and is 17-5.
The Warriors tallied 98 points to take 13th in the 18-team Division 1 of the event.
They return to action at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Kenosha Indian Trail Academy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- East's Bartlett, Logan second at Dino Dash
- Sports Shorts: April 24
- Muskego girls track captures Saber crown
- Sports Shorts: April 17
- Sports Shorts: April 10
- Muskego girls soccer claims tournament crown
- Muskego boys tennis team strong at the top
- Muskego girls track and field win Racine crown
- Sports Shorts: April 3
- Sports Shorts: March 27