Austin Quartullo and Connor Price both captured third places for the Muskego wrestling team at the Bi-State Classic in La Crosse on Friday and Saturday.
Quartullo finished third at 120 pounds, while Price took that spot at 152 pounds. Quartullo went 6-1 for the tournament and is now 18-1 on the season, and Price posted an 8-1 mark and is 17-5.
The Warriors tallied 98 points to take 13th in the 18-team Division 1 of the event.
They return to action at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Kenosha Indian Trail Academy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego girls swimming team wins meet, gives coach a successful return
- For Glenn Kozicki, coaching Muskego youth baseball is a family matter
- Muskego football team grinds out opening victory over Racine Park
- Young Menomonee Falls football team will try to maintain standards
- Muskego Warriors preps football preview 2014
- Experience gives Muskego football team plenty of reason for optimism
- Muskego's Luke Thomka assumes team leadership role in 2014 season
- Muskego baseball team improves steadily in 2014 campaign
- Baseball: Muskego ousts defending champion West in regional baseball contest
- Late rally gives Muskego baseball team much-needed victory in finale