Generals Youth Football
set sign-up dates
The New Berlin Generals Youth Football program of the AAYFL has set its new player sign-up dates for the 2013 season.
Those interested in signing up will have two opportunities. The first is March 14 between 4-6 p.m. or March 16 between 9-11 p. m. Both sign-ups will be held in the Eisenhower cafeteria.
The full-tackle league is open to all kids going into third-eighth grade in the fall and who live or attend school in the Eisenhower school district. The cost to play is $320 up front, which will be reduced to $220 in August following participation in the program's fundraiser.
If you have questions or want more details, contact the Generals President Matt Kern at email@example.com
Deer Creek begins
forming golf leagues
The Preserve at Deer Creek golf course in New Berlin is now forming leagues for the upcoming 2013 season.
Openings are available in men's leagues, women's leagues, couples date night leagues and junior leagues.
For more information call T. J. Roeker at (262) 784-9779.
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race
- Improving pitching backs up big bats for red-hot Muskego baseball team
- Muskego soccer team downed by Divine Savior Holy Angels at state tournament
- Muskego rugby squad falls to Madison Exiles in state playoffs
- Offense leads the way for Muskego baseball team in season's early going
- Muskego girls soccer team secures third straight trip to state tournament
- Muskego Youth Baseball Association helps Wagner with trip to State All-Star Classic
- Muskego's Polivka earns tie for sixth place at WIAA Division 1 State Golf Meet
- Muskego boys continue success in relays at WIAA D1 State Track and Field Meet