The 24th summer of New Berlin Eisenhower Basketball Camps - Traditional Camps and Shooting Camps - will begin in June.
The Traditional Camps are all four days (June 24-27) with $60 fees. They are for grades three through high school sophomores.
Grades 3-4 run from 8-9:30 a.m., followed by grades 5-6 from noon to 1:30 p.m.; grades 7-8 run from 1:30-3 p.m. and grades 9-10 from 3-4:30 p.m.
The Shooting Camps are also four days: Grades 3-4, June 17-20; grades 5-6, July 1-5; grades 7-8/July 8-11; grades 9/10, July 15-18. Camps have a $60 fee and are limited to 24 players. They run every day from 8-9:30 a.m.
All camps will be held at Eisenhower High School and each participant will receive a camp memento.
Campers may sign up for one or both camps. Each camper attending the Eisenhower Traditional Camp will receive a camp T-shirt; campers attending the Shooting Camp will receive a basketball.
The Lions basketball camps are designed to be a positive learning experience and will emphasize offensive fundamental skills, games, contests, sportsmanship and leadership. Camps will be coached by the Eisenhower varsity staff.
For more information, contact coach David Scheidegger by phone at (262) 789-6353 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harrison leads contingent of eight Muskego girls track and field state qualifiers
- Muskego boys track, field team sends five entries to WIAA Division 1 State Meet
- Mohler pitches Muskego softball team past Arrowhead to clinch share of Classic 8 championship
- Muskego boys tennis team takes seventh in Classic 8 Conference Tournament
- Muskego girls soccer team claims Al Gusho Tournament championship
- Muskego girls track and field team takes third in Classic 8 Outdoor
- Muskego girls soccer team claims West Bend Tournament championship
- Muskego boys, girls track teams shine in Steinke Laser invitational
- Muskego girls track, field team wins three events, captures third in Wisconsin Lutheran Invite
- Dachowski's hot bat helps propel Muskego softball team to three victories