The 24th summer of New Berlin Eisenhower Basketball Camps - Traditional Camps and Shooting Camps - will begin in June.
The Traditional Camps are all four days (June 24-27) with $60 fees. They are for grades three through high school sophomores.
Grades 3-4 run from 8-9:30 a.m., followed by grades 5-6 from noon to 1:30 p.m.; grades 7-8 run from 1:30-3 p.m. and grades 9-10 from 3-4:30 p.m.
The Shooting Camps are also four days: Grades 3-4, June 17-20; grades 5-6, July 1-5; grades 7-8/July 8-11; grades 9/10, July 15-18. Camps have a $60 fee and are limited to 24 players. They run every day from 8-9:30 a.m.
All camps will be held at Eisenhower High School and each participant will receive a camp memento.
Campers may sign up for one or both camps. Each camper attending the Eisenhower Traditional Camp will receive a camp T-shirt; campers attending the Shooting Camp will receive a basketball.
The Lions basketball camps are designed to be a positive learning experience and will emphasize offensive fundamental skills, games, contests, sportsmanship and leadership. Camps will be coached by the Eisenhower varsity staff.
For more information, contact coach David Scheidegger by phone at (262) 789-6353 or by email at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Poll: Will Catholic Memorial or Muskego win in Week 7 matchup?
- Defense helps Muskego football team in 42-7 rout of Waukesha North
- Sports Shorts: Oct. 2, 2014
- Young Muskego boys soccer team finding its footing in 2014
- Muskego girls cross country team claims crown at own invitational
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 26
- Sport Shorts: Sept. 25, 2014 issue
- Muskego's Eric Hess named Wisconsin Boys Soccer Coach of the Year
- Lauren Stigler wins 100 breaststroke for Muskego at Waukesha South
- Muskego girls cross country team finishes fifth in Marquette Invite