The 24th summer of New Berlin Eisenhower Basketball Camps - Traditional Camps and Shooting Camps - will begin in June.
The Traditional Camps are all four days (June 24-27) with $60 fees. They are for grades three through high school sophomores.
Grades 3-4 run from 8-9:30 a.m., followed by grades 5-6 from noon to 1:30 p.m.; grades 7-8 run from 1:30-3 p.m. and grades 9-10 from 3-4:30 p.m.
The Shooting Camps are also four days: Grades 3-4, June 17-20; grades 5-6, July 1-5; grades 7-8/July 8-11; grades 9/10, July 15-18. Camps have a $60 fee and are limited to 24 players. They run every day from 8-9:30 a.m.
All camps will be held at Eisenhower High School and each participant will receive a camp memento.
Campers may sign up for one or both camps. Each camper attending the Eisenhower Traditional Camp will receive a camp T-shirt; campers attending the Shooting Camp will receive a basketball.
The Lions basketball camps are designed to be a positive learning experience and will emphasize offensive fundamental skills, games, contests, sportsmanship and leadership. Camps will be coached by the Eisenhower varsity staff.
For more information, contact coach David Scheidegger by phone at (262) 789-6353 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race
- Improving pitching backs up big bats for red-hot Muskego baseball team
- Muskego soccer team downed by Divine Savior Holy Angels at state tournament
- Muskego rugby squad falls to Madison Exiles in state playoffs
- Offense leads the way for Muskego baseball team in season's early going
- Muskego girls soccer team secures third straight trip to state tournament
- Muskego Youth Baseball Association helps Wagner with trip to State All-Star Classic
- Muskego's Polivka earns tie for sixth place at WIAA Division 1 State Golf Meet
- Muskego boys continue success in relays at WIAA D1 State Track and Field Meet