The 24th summer of New Berlin Eisenhower Basketball Camps - Traditional Camps and Shooting Camps - will begin in June.
The Traditional Camps are all four days (June 24-27) with $60 fees. They are for grades three through high school sophomores.
Grades 3-4 run from 8-9:30 a.m., followed by grades 5-6 from noon to 1:30 p.m.; grades 7-8 run from 1:30-3 p.m. and grades 9-10 from 3-4:30 p.m.
The Shooting Camps are also four days: Grades 3-4, June 17-20; grades 5-6, July 1-5; grades 7-8/July 8-11; grades 9/10, July 15-18. Camps have a $60 fee and are limited to 24 players. They run every day from 8-9:30 a.m.
All camps will be held at Eisenhower High School and each participant will receive a camp memento.
Campers may sign up for one or both camps. Each camper attending the Eisenhower Traditional Camp will receive a camp T-shirt; campers attending the Shooting Camp will receive a basketball.
The Lions basketball camps are designed to be a positive learning experience and will emphasize offensive fundamental skills, games, contests, sportsmanship and leadership. Camps will be coached by the Eisenhower varsity staff.
For more information, contact coach David Scheidegger by phone at (262) 789-6353 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego boys swimmers secure top-half finish in Classic 8/Greater Metro Conference Meet
- Muskego's Tobin, Finke, White sign with Division 1 football colleges
- Muskego wrestling team claims three championships, second place in Classic 8 Conference Tournament
- Muskego skiers finish third, fourth in Little Switzerland race
- Franklin, Muskego, Oak Creek, Whitnall gymnasts flex muscles with Madison win
- Muskego boys basketball team falls to Arrowhead, later regains sole lead in Classic 8
- Muskego wrestlers prepare for tournament season with dual-meet victory over Arrowhead
- Muskego girls skiers win another Midwest High School race
- Strong effort gives Muskego wrestling team sixth place at Zelinski Duals
- Muskego boys basketball team holds on to top Waukesha North, maintain Classic 8 Conference lead