The 24th summer of New Berlin Eisenhower Basketball Camps - Traditional Camps and Shooting Camps - will begin in June.
The Traditional Camps are all four days (June 24-27) with $60 fees. They are for grades three through high school sophomores.
Grades 3-4 run from 8-9:30 a.m., followed by grades 5-6 from noon to 1:30 p.m.; grades 7-8 run from 1:30-3 p.m. and grades 9-10 from 3-4:30 p.m.
The Shooting Camps are also four days: Grades 3-4, June 17-20; grades 5-6, July 1-5; grades 7-8/July 8-11; grades 9/10, July 15-18. Camps have a $60 fee and are limited to 24 players. They run every day from 8-9:30 a.m.
All camps will be held at Eisenhower High School and each participant will receive a camp memento.
Campers may sign up for one or both camps. Each camper attending the Eisenhower Traditional Camp will receive a camp T-shirt; campers attending the Shooting Camp will receive a basketball.
The Lions basketball camps are designed to be a positive learning experience and will emphasize offensive fundamental skills, games, contests, sportsmanship and leadership. Camps will be coached by the Eisenhower varsity staff.
For more information, contact coach David Scheidegger by phone at (262) 789-6353 or by email at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 29, 2015
- Muskego girls skiing team captures team title at Alpine Valley meet
- Muskego boys basketball team gears up for showdown with Kettle Moraine
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 22, 2015
- Balanced Muskego boys team stays on a roll with two more victories
- Muskego boys swim squad captures fourth in conference relays meet
- Drew Borland's firsts help Muskego swim team prevail
- Caleb Wagner's basket boosts Muskego boys past Mukwonago in thriller
- Evan Sinda claims championship for Muskego wrestlers at Hale tourney
- Muskego swimmers place well in Homestead, Marquette invitationals