Sweeping through three dual meets, the Muskego girls tennis team opened its 2013 season by winning its own quadrangular on Saturday.
The Warriors downed Sussex Hamilton 6-2, New Berlin Eisenhower 6-2 and Wilmot 5-3.
Lisa Krawczyk posted a 3-0 mark at second singles.
"Lisa fought her way through all three third-set super-tiebreakers to go undefeated," head coach Sue Vogel said. "I know the pressure you feel in those tiebreakers. Lisa must have ice water in her veins to come out on top in all three matches."
Lauren Longhenry went 2-0 on the day at fourth singles.
"As a new player to varsity, she did a nice job to pick up two wins," Vogel said.
All four Muskego doubles teams finished 3-0: Elizabeth Jacoby and Jessica Klamecki at first doubles, Jessie West and Erica Baldwin at second, Rachel Poentisch and Joy Lees at third and Sammy Spencer and Isabelle Sviatoslavsky at fourth.
"They all won in straight sets," the coach said. "I couldn't be happier with how they dominated the other teams, especially this early in the season."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Wraps: Dec. 12
- Muskego drops swim opener
- Muskego girls hoops faces some rebuilding
- High-powered Muskego boys basketball rolls past Franklin
- Muskego girls basketball open schedule Nov. 30
- Muskego boys basketball picks up the pace
- Muskego enjoyed plenty of sports success in 2013
- Muskego football hung tough in brutal conference
- Muskego girls send 10 entries to state swimming meet
- Sports Shorts: Nov. 14