The Muskego boys ski team topped University Lake School, Cedarburg and Brookfield East to win a quadrangular meet at Little Switzerland on Jan. 23.
The Warriors raced slalom and beat the second-place team by over 10 seconds. The top finishers were David Birkle, who placed first with 42.05 seconds, and Spencer Rotter, who took fifth with 44.09.
The other boys were Connor Cleveland, Paul Kremer, Zeke Baker and Liam Klotzbach.
The Warriors finished fourth in another meet on Jan. 29 at Alpine Valley against Whitefish Bay, Marquette, Divine Savior Holy Angels, Mukwonago and Kettle Moraine.
Birkle took third place, Cleveland 11th and Rotter 16th.
— John Rech
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Baseball: Muskego ousts defending champion West in regional baseball contest
- Late rally gives Muskego baseball team much-needed victory in finale
- Muskego baseball team stays alive in Classic 8 Conference title chase
- Hailey Blount, Brianna Witter help Muskego to record-setting season
- Sports Notes: July 3
- Muskego baseball team's offense struggles for first time this year
- Muskego baseball team's bats continue to ring during 3-1 week
- Muskego girls soccer team stifled by DSHA in state semifinal contest
- Sports Shorts: June 19
- Hot hitting paces Muskego baseball team to strong start in 2014