The Muskego boys ski team topped University Lake School, Cedarburg and Brookfield East to win a quadrangular meet at Little Switzerland on Jan. 23.
The Warriors raced slalom and beat the second-place team by over 10 seconds. The top finishers were David Birkle, who placed first with 42.05 seconds, and Spencer Rotter, who took fifth with 44.09.
The other boys were Connor Cleveland, Paul Kremer, Zeke Baker and Liam Klotzbach.
The Warriors finished fourth in another meet on Jan. 29 at Alpine Valley against Whitefish Bay, Marquette, Divine Savior Holy Angels, Mukwonago and Kettle Moraine.
Birkle took third place, Cleveland 11th and Rotter 16th.
— John Rech
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Wraps: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Muskego boys cross country team surges to second at South Milwaukee
- Muskego swimmers capture third in rugged Classic 8 relay competition
- Aerial game provides new dimension to Muskego football team's attack
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Ryan Borton helps Muskego football team run roughshod over South
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5
- Muskego runs wild on Waukesha South, putting a damper on Blackshirts' home opener
- Football: Big runs boost Muskego football team to 42-6 romp over Oconomowoc
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Aug. 29