The Muskego boys ski team topped University Lake School, Cedarburg and Brookfield East to win a quadrangular meet at Little Switzerland on Jan. 23.
The Warriors raced slalom and beat the second-place team by over 10 seconds. The top finishers were David Birkle, who placed first with 42.05 seconds, and Spencer Rotter, who took fifth with 44.09.
The other boys were Connor Cleveland, Paul Kremer, Zeke Baker and Liam Klotzbach.
The Warriors finished fourth in another meet on Jan. 29 at Alpine Valley against Whitefish Bay, Marquette, Divine Savior Holy Angels, Mukwonago and Kettle Moraine.
Birkle took third place, Cleveland 11th and Rotter 16th.
— John Rech
- Muskego girls track, field team wins three events, captures third in Wisconsin Lutheran Invite
- Dachowski's hot bat helps propel Muskego softball team to three victories
- Muskego's Kotarak flies high as freshman in MSOE track and field
- Muskego girls track team notches top-five finishes at Brookfield East, West Allis Hale meets
- Strong pitching helps boost Muskego softball team to top of Classic 8 Conference standings
- Muskego girls soccer team led by strong veteran defense
- Longtime teammates Wagner, Farner led Muskego boys basketball team to state
- Capes led Muskego boys basketball team out of struggles to state championship game
- Muskego girls basketball team surged back to .500 level in 2015-16 season
- Turnaround for Muskego boys basketball team reached new heights in 2015-16 season