The Muskego boys ski team topped University Lake School, Cedarburg and Brookfield East to win a quadrangular meet at Little Switzerland on Jan. 23.
The Warriors raced slalom and beat the second-place team by over 10 seconds. The top finishers were David Birkle, who placed first with 42.05 seconds, and Spencer Rotter, who took fifth with 44.09.
The other boys were Connor Cleveland, Paul Kremer, Zeke Baker and Liam Klotzbach.
The Warriors finished fourth in another meet on Jan. 29 at Alpine Valley against Whitefish Bay, Marquette, Divine Savior Holy Angels, Mukwonago and Kettle Moraine.
Birkle took third place, Cleveland 11th and Rotter 16th.
— John Rech
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Tobin, Finke, White sign with Division 1 football colleges
- Muskego wrestling team claims three championships, second place in Classic 8 Conference Tournament
- Muskego skiers finish third, fourth in Little Switzerland race
- Franklin, Muskego, Oak Creek, Whitnall gymnasts flex muscles with Madison win
- Muskego boys basketball team falls to Arrowhead, later regains sole lead in Classic 8
- Muskego wrestlers prepare for tournament season with dual-meet victory over Arrowhead
- Muskego girls skiers win another Midwest High School race
- Strong effort gives Muskego wrestling team sixth place at Zelinski Duals
- Muskego boys basketball team holds on to top Waukesha North, maintain Classic 8 Conference lead
- Muskego girls skiers claim two first places in high school meets