The Muskego boys ski team topped University Lake School, Cedarburg and Brookfield East to win a quadrangular meet at Little Switzerland on Jan. 23.
The Warriors raced slalom and beat the second-place team by over 10 seconds. The top finishers were David Birkle, who placed first with 42.05 seconds, and Spencer Rotter, who took fifth with 44.09.
The other boys were Connor Cleveland, Paul Kremer, Zeke Baker and Liam Klotzbach.
The Warriors finished fourth in another meet on Jan. 29 at Alpine Valley against Whitefish Bay, Marquette, Divine Savior Holy Angels, Mukwonago and Kettle Moraine.
Birkle took third place, Cleveland 11th and Rotter 16th.
— John Rech
- Mohler pitches Muskego softball team past Arrowhead to clinch share of Classic 8 championship
- Muskego boys tennis team takes seventh in Classic 8 Conference Tournament
- Muskego girls soccer team claims Al Gusho Tournament championship
- Muskego girls track and field team takes third in Classic 8 Outdoor
- Muskego girls soccer team claims West Bend Tournament championship
- Muskego boys, girls track teams shine in Steinke Laser invitational
- Muskego girls track, field team wins three events, captures third in Wisconsin Lutheran Invite
- Dachowski's hot bat helps propel Muskego softball team to three victories
- Muskego's Kotarak flies high as freshman in MSOE track and field
- Muskego girls track team notches top-five finishes at Brookfield East, West Allis Hale meets