Muskego Warriors Select Boys Basketball will conduct tryouts for boys in grades three through eight Sunday, May 31, at Muskego High School.
There will be 10 players per team, and boys will be placed on age-appropriate teams based on tryouts. Not all those trying out will make a team.
A mandatory meeting for all interested players and their parents will run from 4 to 5 p.m. in the MHS cafeteria on the day of the tryouts. Parents must complete paperwork, provide insurance information and sign forms. Everyone should enter the school through door 16 at the Salentine Gym entrance.
Tryouts will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for boys in grades three through six and from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for those in grades seven and eight. They will be closed to family members and friends.
Preregistration is requested by calling the Muskego Parks and Recreation Department at (262) 679-4108 or by mailing in or dropping off a completed registration form found in the program guide.
Warriors teams will compete in the Wisconsin Independent Basketball League and play games in the Waukesha area. The season runs from October through playoffs in March and April. Teams will practice two nights per week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego wrestlers drop pair of dual meets to Fort Atkinson, Lasers
- Muskego boys swimming team falls to Brookfield combined in dual meet
- Muskego boys basketball team racks up two more Classic 8 victories
- Offense solid, but Muskego girls basketball team loses Classic 8 games
- Sport Shorts: Dec, 18, 2014
- Kettle Moraine hands Muskego boys basketball team its first loss
- Muskego wrestling team routs West, captures 17th place at Bay Port
- Sport Shorts: Dec. 11, 2014
- Muskego wrestlers open with dual-meet loss, seventh place in invitational
- Muskego boys swimming team falls to powerful Arrowhead in dual meet