Muskego Warriors Select Boys Basketball will conduct tryouts for boys in grades three through eight Sunday, May 31, at Muskego High School.
There will be 10 players per team, and boys will be placed on age-appropriate teams based on tryouts. Not all those trying out will make a team.
A mandatory meeting for all interested players and their parents will run from 4 to 5 p.m. in the MHS cafeteria on the day of the tryouts. Parents must complete paperwork, provide insurance information and sign forms. Everyone should enter the school through door 16 at the Salentine Gym entrance.
Tryouts will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for boys in grades three through six and from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for those in grades seven and eight. They will be closed to family members and friends.
Preregistration is requested by calling the Muskego Parks and Recreation Department at (262) 679-4108 or by mailing in or dropping off a completed registration form found in the program guide.
Warriors teams will compete in the Wisconsin Independent Basketball League and play games in the Waukesha area. The season runs from October through playoffs in March and April. Teams will practice two nights per week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 29, 2015
- Muskego girls skiing team captures team title at Alpine Valley meet
- Muskego boys basketball team gears up for showdown with Kettle Moraine
- Sport Shorts: Jan. 22, 2015
- Balanced Muskego boys team stays on a roll with two more victories
- Muskego boys swim squad captures fourth in conference relays meet
- Drew Borland's firsts help Muskego swim team prevail
- Caleb Wagner's basket boosts Muskego boys past Mukwonago in thriller
- Evan Sinda claims championship for Muskego wrestlers at Hale tourney
- Muskego swimmers place well in Homestead, Marquette invitationals