Muskego Warriors Select Boys Basketball will conduct tryouts for boys in grades three through eight Sunday, May 31, at Muskego High School.
There will be 10 players per team, and boys will be placed on age-appropriate teams based on tryouts. Not all those trying out will make a team.
A mandatory meeting for all interested players and their parents will run from 4 to 5 p.m. in the MHS cafeteria on the day of the tryouts. Parents must complete paperwork, provide insurance information and sign forms. Everyone should enter the school through door 16 at the Salentine Gym entrance.
Tryouts will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for boys in grades three through six and from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for those in grades seven and eight. They will be closed to family members and friends.
Preregistration is requested by calling the Muskego Parks and Recreation Department at (262) 679-4108 or by mailing in or dropping off a completed registration form found in the program guide.
Warriors teams will compete in the Wisconsin Independent Basketball League and play games in the Waukesha area. The season runs from October through playoffs in March and April. Teams will practice two nights per week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego girls hoops faces some rebuilding
- High-powered Muskego boys basketball rolls past Franklin
- Muskego girls basketball open schedule Nov. 30
- Muskego boys basketball picks up the pace
- Muskego enjoyed plenty of sports success in 2013
- Muskego football hung tough in brutal conference
- Muskego girls send 10 entries to state swimming meet
- Sports Shorts: Nov. 14
- Social media story: Muskego boys win state soccer title
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 7