Muskego Warriors Select Boys Basketball will conduct tryouts for boys in grades three through eight Sunday, May 31, at Muskego High School.
There will be 10 players per team, and boys will be placed on age-appropriate teams based on tryouts. Not all those trying out will make a team.
A mandatory meeting for all interested players and their parents will run from 4 to 5 p.m. in the MHS cafeteria on the day of the tryouts. Parents must complete paperwork, provide insurance information and sign forms. Everyone should enter the school through door 16 at the Salentine Gym entrance.
Tryouts will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for boys in grades three through six and from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for those in grades seven and eight. They will be closed to family members and friends.
Preregistration is requested by calling the Muskego Parks and Recreation Department at (262) 679-4108 or by mailing in or dropping off a completed registration form found in the program guide.
Warriors teams will compete in the Wisconsin Independent Basketball League and play games in the Waukesha area. The season runs from October through playoffs in March and April. Teams will practice two nights per week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Force hockey team opens with win over Green Bay, 6-2
- Muskego boys volleyball team has all-conference, all-state recognition
- Muskego girls basketball team earns split in season-opening tourney
- Guard play a key to improvement for Muskego boys basketball team
- Muskego swimmer Lauren Stigler earns two top-five finishes at state
- Muskego girls basketball team looks to bounce back
- State swim meet tidbits
- Muskego boys volleyball team falls to Horlick in WIAA sectional match
- Muskego girls swimming team secures 13 qualifying spots for state
- Girls volleyball: Muskego girls volleyball team falls just short of WIAA state crown