Muskego — Wind Lake Youth Football teams won five of seven Racine Youth Sports Super Bowls last month.
Two other Muskego-Wind Lake teams placed third and another was fourth. Overall, the program's eight teams went a combined 64-33.
The five championship teams' members follow.
Players for the Cadet Falcons were Scott Bulski, Joseph Goetz, Karl Harris, Quentin Jehn, Dale Kafura, Erik Kain, Andrew Larsen, Jacob Leszczynski, Jacob Rundell, Caden Ryshkus, Ethan Ryshkus, Maxwell Salmon, Benjamin Schalk, Clint Schweitzer and Cody West.
Players for the PeeWee Warriors were Devin Anderson, Nathan Artenian, Liam Bangs, Justin Calvino, Colton Dowd, Brandon Glaeser, Aaron Grudzinski, Tyler Huckstorf, Jack Johnson, Braeden Laux, Luke Megal, Ellie Olson, Kobe Ramazini-Hall, Jared Schneider, Devin Stathus, Austin Malkowski and Brandon Wikel.
Players for the Bantam Bulldogs were Trevor Benz, Frankie Cistaro, Hunter Fredrick, Ryan Green, Austin Hewitt, Austin Kaltenbrun, Wesley Kwapick, Ray LaMeer, Adam McNally, Gavin McNally, Sam Platow, Josiah Rudolph, John Schubert, Zach Schulz, Donovan Smith, AJ Spychala, Griffin Weber and Ryan Wikel.
Players for the Rookie Cardinals were Noah Entringer, Sam Henrichs, Luke Howard, Jacob Jendusa, Alex Kalisnig, Joshua Karfonta, Jake Malak, Evan Modglin, Addison Price, Ben Schaefer, Connor Schwartz, Christian Sheedy, Dylan Streit, Brandon Strieter, Jacob Vecitis and Tyler Wehr.
Players for the Minor Falcons were Grant Balconi, Kawika Bautista, Tristan Brown, Johnny Duranso, Christian Haubrich, Nick Kappel, Nick Kuphal, Jacob Larsen, Dakota Lee, Jorin McGuire, Collin O'Neill, Frank Pheifer, Jacob Porter, Alex Stoeberl and Caleb Wagner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego swimmer Lauren Stigler earns two top-five finishes at state
- Muskego girls basketball team looks to bounce back
- State swim meet tidbits
- Muskego boys volleyball team falls to Horlick in WIAA sectional match
- Muskego girls swimming team secures 13 qualifying spots for state
- Girls volleyball: Muskego girls volleyball team falls just short of WIAA state crown
- Girls volleyball: Fifth-set heroics propel Muskego girls volleyball team to state final
- Muskego girls volleyball team bounces back, nips Union Grove in semi
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 6, 2014
- Muskego's Alex Erickson finishes 11th at WIAA State Cross Country Meet