New Berlin - The Eisenhower Open Shot Basketball Camp for Girls is set for June 11-14.
It is a fun, instructional basketball camp for girls entering grades three through eight at Eisenhower High School.
The camp is directed by Ike coach Gary Schmidt, his staff and players and players will receive qualified instruction on all aspects of the game along with encouraging coaching.
There will be skills, drills, contests, games, prizes, T-shirts, awards and treats for the girls and all third- and fourth-graders receive an official Eisenhower basketball.
The cost is $60 and the times are: third-fourth grades (noon to 1:30 p.m.), fifth-sixth grades (2-3:30 p.m.) and seventh-eighth grades (4- 5:30 p.m.).
Contact Schmidt at (262) 641-9377 for registration information.
- Muskego baseball team overcame early pitching questions to claim Classic 8, regional championships
- Muskego baseball team nips Greendale, 11-10, in wild WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Muskego falls to powerful Oak Creek in WIAA sectional championship baseball game
- Muskego's Sandra Mohr helps elite club volleyball team claim national, world championships
- Sports Notes: July 14, 2016
- Muskego sweeps Mukwonago, wraps up second straight Classic 8 baseball crown
- Muskego's Christy Dachowski came back from two surgeries to shine on softball field
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha West, nears Classic 8 championship
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race