The New Berlin West girls basketball team is holding the Vikings' first-ever PINK OUT Night to help raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure on Jan. 11.
The Vikings, who host Wauwatosa West, will wear new white/pink and royal uniforms and socks and they will be selling pink T-shirts and other items for the game.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink and have fun and support the lifesaving work of Susan G. Komen for the Cure by making a donation and attending the girls basketball game.
In order to contribute people can join Vikings basketball program in going Passionately Pink for the Cure, a great way to fight breast cancer.
You can help fund critical breast cancer research, as well as local education, screening and treatment programs that impact people in our community.
Just go to passionatelypink.org, click on "Give To A Team" and search for "New Berlin West Lady Vikings."
When you donate online, you'll receive an electronic receipt and be able to see how your donation is contributing to the team's fundraising goal of $1,000.
- Muskego baseball team nips Greendale, 11-10, in wild WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Muskego falls to powerful Oak Creek in WIAA sectional championship baseball game
- Muskego's Sandra Mohr helps elite club volleyball team claim national, world championships
- Sports Notes: July 14, 2016
- Muskego sweeps Mukwonago, wraps up second straight Classic 8 baseball crown
- Muskego's Christy Dachowski came back from two surgeries to shine on softball field
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha West, nears Classic 8 championship
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race
- Improving pitching backs up big bats for red-hot Muskego baseball team