The New Berlin West girls basketball team is holding the Vikings' first-ever PINK OUT Night to help raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure on Jan. 11.
The Vikings, who host Wauwatosa West, will wear new white/pink and royal uniforms and socks and they will be selling pink T-shirts and other items for the game.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink and have fun and support the lifesaving work of Susan G. Komen for the Cure by making a donation and attending the girls basketball game.
In order to contribute people can join Vikings basketball program in going Passionately Pink for the Cure, a great way to fight breast cancer.
You can help fund critical breast cancer research, as well as local education, screening and treatment programs that impact people in our community.
Just go to passionatelypink.org, click on "Give To A Team" and search for "New Berlin West Lady Vikings."
When you donate online, you'll receive an electronic receipt and be able to see how your donation is contributing to the team's fundraising goal of $1,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego girls hoops faces some rebuilding
- High-powered Muskego boys basketball rolls past Franklin
- Muskego girls basketball open schedule Nov. 30
- Muskego boys basketball picks up the pace
- Muskego enjoyed plenty of sports success in 2013
- Muskego football hung tough in brutal conference
- Muskego girls send 10 entries to state swimming meet
- Sports Shorts: Nov. 14
- Social media story: Muskego boys win state soccer title
- Sport Shorts: Nov. 7