The New Berlin West girls basketball team is holding the Vikings' first-ever PINK OUT Night to help raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure on Jan. 11.
The Vikings, who host Wauwatosa West, will wear new white/pink and royal uniforms and socks and they will be selling pink T-shirts and other items for the game.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink and have fun and support the lifesaving work of Susan G. Komen for the Cure by making a donation and attending the girls basketball game.
In order to contribute people can join Vikings basketball program in going Passionately Pink for the Cure, a great way to fight breast cancer.
You can help fund critical breast cancer research, as well as local education, screening and treatment programs that impact people in our community.
Just go to passionatelypink.org, click on "Give To A Team" and search for "New Berlin West Lady Vikings."
When you donate online, you'll receive an electronic receipt and be able to see how your donation is contributing to the team's fundraising goal of $1,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lauren Stigler wins 100 breaststroke for Muskego at Waukesha South
- Muskego girls cross country team finishes fifth in Marquette Invite
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 19
- Sports Wraps: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Muskego boys cross country team surges to second at South Milwaukee
- Muskego swimmers capture third in rugged Classic 8 relay competition
- Aerial game provides new dimension to Muskego football team's attack
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Ryan Borton helps Muskego football team run roughshod over South
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5