The New Berlin West girls basketball team is holding the Vikings' first-ever PINK OUT Night to help raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure on Jan. 11.
The Vikings, who host Wauwatosa West, will wear new white/pink and royal uniforms and socks and they will be selling pink T-shirts and other items for the game.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink and have fun and support the lifesaving work of Susan G. Komen for the Cure by making a donation and attending the girls basketball game.
In order to contribute people can join Vikings basketball program in going Passionately Pink for the Cure, a great way to fight breast cancer.
You can help fund critical breast cancer research, as well as local education, screening and treatment programs that impact people in our community.
Just go to passionatelypink.org, click on "Give To A Team" and search for "New Berlin West Lady Vikings."
When you donate online, you'll receive an electronic receipt and be able to see how your donation is contributing to the team's fundraising goal of $1,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego boys cross country team advances to state for 7th time
- Muskego and New Berlin Sports Shorts: Oct. 30, 2014
- Football: Muskego wins convincingly over Manitowoc
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Level 1
- Football: Poll: Which area team will win a state football title?
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Muskego boys volleyball team captures Classic 8 dual-meet championship
- Muskego football team clobbers Mukwonago, earns share of conference title
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Week 9
- Sport Shorts: Oct. 16, 2014 issue