The New Berlin West girls basketball team is holding the Vikings' first-ever PINK OUT Night to help raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure on Jan. 11.
The Vikings, who host Wauwatosa West, will wear new white/pink and royal uniforms and socks and they will be selling pink T-shirts and other items for the game.
Fans are encouraged to wear pink and have fun and support the lifesaving work of Susan G. Komen for the Cure by making a donation and attending the girls basketball game.
In order to contribute people can join Vikings basketball program in going Passionately Pink for the Cure, a great way to fight breast cancer.
You can help fund critical breast cancer research, as well as local education, screening and treatment programs that impact people in our community.
Just go to passionatelypink.org, click on "Give To A Team" and search for "New Berlin West Lady Vikings."
When you donate online, you'll receive an electronic receipt and be able to see how your donation is contributing to the team's fundraising goal of $1,000.
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race
- Improving pitching backs up big bats for red-hot Muskego baseball team
- Muskego soccer team downed by Divine Savior Holy Angels at state tournament
- Muskego rugby squad falls to Madison Exiles in state playoffs
- Offense leads the way for Muskego baseball team in season's early going
- Muskego girls soccer team secures third straight trip to state tournament
- Muskego Youth Baseball Association helps Wagner with trip to State All-Star Classic
- Muskego's Polivka earns tie for sixth place at WIAA Division 1 State Golf Meet
- Muskego boys continue success in relays at WIAA D1 State Track and Field Meet