The Muskego track teams both compete in their first Classic 8 Conference indoor meets at Waukesha South next week. The boys run at 5 p.m. next Tuesday and the girls at 5 p.m. next Wednesday.
The time in seconds of Muskego's Xavier Jansen in the 55-meter dash on Saturday. That is the fourth-fastest time in state history, according to head coach Owen Jarrette.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
The Eisenhower girls basketball team may not have won the WIAA State Division 2 championship last weekend, but they made it three times in four years. That's good enough to qualify for being in the spotlight.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego baseball team enjoys memorable season
- Baseball: Whitnall baseball team uses big fifth inning to stun Muskego in regional title contest
- Muskego baseball team clinches Classic 8 Conference championship
- Muskego's Annika Graves leads softball team at the plate, in the field
- Muskego baseball team keeps stringing together victories
- Muskego baseball team finds more ways to win games
- Muskego's Glandt tallies 19 points in Division 1 all-star basketball game
- Muskego baseball team keeps on rolling in Classic 8 Conference action
- Kettle Moraine edges Muskego in WIAA Division 1 girls state semifinal soccer contest
- Muskego girls soccer team heads to state for second straight season