The Muskego track teams both compete in their first Classic 8 Conference indoor meets at Waukesha South next week. The boys run at 5 p.m. next Tuesday and the girls at 5 p.m. next Wednesday.
The time in seconds of Muskego's Xavier Jansen in the 55-meter dash on Saturday. That is the fourth-fastest time in state history, according to head coach Owen Jarrette.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
The Eisenhower girls basketball team may not have won the WIAA State Division 2 championship last weekend, but they made it three times in four years. That's good enough to qualify for being in the spotlight.
- Muskego baseball team overcame early pitching questions to claim Classic 8, regional championships
- Muskego baseball team nips Greendale, 11-10, in wild WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Muskego falls to powerful Oak Creek in WIAA sectional championship baseball game
- Muskego's Sandra Mohr helps elite club volleyball team claim national, world championships
- Sports Notes: July 14, 2016
- Muskego sweeps Mukwonago, wraps up second straight Classic 8 baseball crown
- Muskego's Christy Dachowski came back from two surgeries to shine on softball field
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha West, nears Classic 8 championship
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race