Generals Youth Football
set sign-up dates
The New Berlin Generals Youth Football program of the AAYFL has set its new player sign-up dates for the 2013 season.
Those interested in signing up will have two opportunities. The first is March 14 between 4-6 p.m. or March 16 between 9-11 p. m. Both sign-ups will be held in the Eisenhower cafeteria.
The full-tackle league is open to all kids going into third-eighth grade in the fall and who live or attend school in the Eisenhower school district. The cost to play is $320 up front, which will be reduced to $220 in August following participation in the program's fundraiser.
If you have questions or want more details, contact the Generals President Matt Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deer Creek begins
forming golf leagues
The Preserve at Deer Creek golf course in New Berlin is now forming leagues for the upcoming 2013 season.
Openings are available in men's leagues, women's leagues, couples date night leagues and junior leagues.
For more information call T. J. Roeker at (262) 784-9779.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego baseball team enjoys memorable season
- Baseball: Whitnall baseball team uses big fifth inning to stun Muskego in regional title contest
- Muskego baseball team clinches Classic 8 Conference championship
- Muskego's Annika Graves leads softball team at the plate, in the field
- Muskego baseball team keeps stringing together victories
- Muskego baseball team finds more ways to win games
- Muskego's Glandt tallies 19 points in Division 1 all-star basketball game
- Muskego baseball team keeps on rolling in Classic 8 Conference action
- Kettle Moraine edges Muskego in WIAA Division 1 girls state semifinal soccer contest
- Muskego girls soccer team heads to state for second straight season