Generals Youth Football
set sign-up dates
The New Berlin Generals Youth Football program of the AAYFL has set its new player sign-up dates for the 2013 season.
Those interested in signing up will have two opportunities. The first is March 14 between 4-6 p.m. or March 16 between 9-11 p. m. Both sign-ups will be held in the Eisenhower cafeteria.
The full-tackle league is open to all kids going into third-eighth grade in the fall and who live or attend school in the Eisenhower school district. The cost to play is $320 up front, which will be reduced to $220 in August following participation in the program's fundraiser.
If you have questions or want more details, contact the Generals President Matt Kern at email@example.com
Deer Creek begins
forming golf leagues
The Preserve at Deer Creek golf course in New Berlin is now forming leagues for the upcoming 2013 season.
Openings are available in men's leagues, women's leagues, couples date night leagues and junior leagues.
For more information call T. J. Roeker at (262) 784-9779.
- Muskego baseball team overcame early pitching questions to claim Classic 8, regional championships
- Muskego baseball team nips Greendale, 11-10, in wild WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Muskego falls to powerful Oak Creek in WIAA sectional championship baseball game
- Muskego's Sandra Mohr helps elite club volleyball team claim national, world championships
- Sports Notes: July 14, 2016
- Muskego sweeps Mukwonago, wraps up second straight Classic 8 baseball crown
- Muskego's Christy Dachowski came back from two surgeries to shine on softball field
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha West, nears Classic 8 championship
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race