Albino takes first in pole vault at Carthage
Rayce Albino of New Berlin West excelled as Carthage College in Kenosha hosted the Wisconsin Indoor Track & Field Championships on Feb. 10.
Albino placed first in the 15-16 age group pole vault with the winning jump of 10 feet.
Lanham qualifies for state youth swim meet
Samuel Lanham of Muskego, age 10 and a fourth-grader at St. Paul's Lutheran Elementary School, qualified to swim in the Wisconsin State Finals at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Sam advanced in the 50-yard back stroke with 38.26 seconds and the 100 back stroke at 1 minute, 22 seconds. He posted those times at the Waukesha Express Swim Team time trials on Feb. 7.
Teams needed for RAP Youth Basketball Tourney
Teams are needed for the Wisconsin RAP Youth Basketball Tournament on May 25-26.
The tournament is open to teams in current grade levels four through eight for both boys and girls. Each team is guaranteed three games.
For more information, contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the club website at www.wisrap.com.
Spring tryouts slated for RAP club basketball
Spring tryouts for the Wisconsin RAP boys and girls club basketball season will be underway soon.
For more information, visit the club website at www.wisrap.com.
HLC set basketball tryouts for March 10
Higher Level Camps have set AAU Traveling team tryouts for boys and girls from fourth through 11th grade on March 10 at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St.
Tryouts begin at 9 a.m. Contact our office at (920) 929-9008 or go to our website at www.higherlevelcamps.com for more information.
- Sports Notes: May 19, 2016
- Sports Notes: April 21
- Sports Notes: April 14, 2016
- Sports Notes: April 7, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 31, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 24, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 17, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 10, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 3, 2016
- Sports Notes: Feb. 18, 2016
- Sports Notes: Feb. 11, 2016
- Sports Notes: Feb. 4, 2016
- Sports Notes: Dec. 24, 2015
- Sports Notes: Dec. 10, 2015
- Sports Notes: Nov. 5, 2015
- Sports Notes: March 26, 2015
- Sports Notes: July 3
- Sports Notes: Sept. 12
- Sports Notes: May 30
- Sports Notes: May 13