Women's golf league looking for members
The Tuesday women's 18-hole golf league at Naga-Waukee Golf Course is accepting new members for the 2012 season. All interested players must have a handicap of 36 or less.
The league begins in May and continues throughout the summer. Golf begins about 6:45 a.m. and continues until about 8:30 a.m.
For information, call Marilyn Buffone at (262) 367-8697 or Barb Gorski at (262) 370-9855.
UW-Oshkosh offers four softball clinics
The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh softball program is offering four clinics in the next three months.
Pitching and catching clinics for grades one to eight will be held Jan. 28. The fees will be $40 and $50. Hitting, infield and outfield clinics for these grades will take place Jan. 29; the fee is $75.
For grades nine to 12, a pitching and catching clinic will be held Feb. 11; the fee is $70. A hitting, infield and outfield clinic will be held March 10. The fee is $75.
Registration information can be found at www.Titans. UWOsh.edu/SportsCamps. For information, contact Cindy Suess at email@example.com or (920) 424-3236.
Free youth basketball workouts offered
WI Gators Elite is sponsoring free workouts for boys in grades five through seven on Thursday nights from 6:30-8 p.m. at St. Peter Lutheran Church/School, 2229 W. Greenfield Ave., Milwaukee.
Workouts will consist of basketball fundamentals, shooting, footwork and defense.
For more information please call (414) 215-6312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The website is www.wibasketballgames.com.
- Sports Notes: June 9, 2016
- Sports Notes: June 2, 2016
- Sports Notes: May 19, 2016
- Sports Notes: April 21
- Sports Notes: April 14, 2016
- Sports Notes: April 7, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 31, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 24, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 17, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 10, 2016
- Sports Notes: March 3, 2016
- Sports Notes: Feb. 18, 2016
- Sports Notes: Feb. 11, 2016
- Sports Notes: Feb. 4, 2016
- Sports Notes: Dec. 24, 2015
- Sports Notes: Dec. 10, 2015
- Sports Notes: Nov. 5, 2015
- Sports Notes: March 26, 2015
- Sports Notes: July 3
- Sports Notes: Sept. 12