Muskego - The Muskego Warriors Youth Baseball organization sent five teams to the WYSRA Invite in Wisconsin Rapids in June, going undefeated with a combined record of 25-0.
The U-9 third-grade team had victories over D.C. Everest (17-2), Randolph (33-1), Wisconsin Rapids (13-2), Marshfield (15-1 in the semifinals) and D.C. Everest (22-1 in the championship game).
The U-9 Warriors are Bailey Butler, Brett Butler, Will Foglia, Anthony Gross, Alex Hayes, Alex Jamroziak, Josh Lewitzke, Nathan Miller, Corey Plahuta, Blake Read and Ryan Toll. The coaches are Ron Schoenbach, Matt Butler, Dave Jamroziak and Greg Toll.
The U-10 fourth-grade squad team had victories over Merrill (10-0), D.C. Everest (5-4), Marshfield (21-3), Stevens Point (13-2 in the semifinals) and Wisconsin Rapids (10-2 in the championship game).
The U-10 Warriors are Michael McNally, Brooks Blount, Mitchell Geiger, Jacob Leszczynski, Matt Ciepluch, Joey Goetz, Connor Grohman, John Miicke, Sammy Muth, Ryan Scholfield and Erik Kain. The U-10 coaches are Dan McNally, Mark Geiger, Craig Grohman and Greg Muth.
The U-11 fifth-grade team posted victories over Marshfield (5-3), Plover (16-6), Stevens Point Pointers (12-1), Stevens Point Panthers (19-5 in the semifinals) and Stevens Point Pointers (6-2 in the championship game).
The U-11 Warriors are Brandon Eckel, Sam Greenthal, Steve Jamroziak, Wes Kwapick, AJ Makinen, Austin Malkowski, JR Muth, Josef Oechsner, Dawson Prusinski, Tyler Termaat and Brandon Wikel. The U-11 coaches are Jim Prusinski, Griff Eckel, Dave Jamroziak and Greg Muth.
The U-12 sixth-grade unit notched triumphs over Mosinee (10-0), Randolph (11-1), Wisconsin Rapids White (32-3), D.C. Everest (10-8 in the semifinals) and Wisconsin Rapids Red (8-7 in the championship game).
The U-12 Warriors are Gavin McNally, Tim Mashlan, Zach Schulz, Ryan Mass, Rob Zolecki, Alex Kalisnig, Drew Iverson, CJ Goetz, Frankie Cistaro, Brady Bloomer and Adam McNally. The U-12 coaches are Jeff Schulz, Frank Cistaro, Chad Goetz and Dave Zolecki.
The U-13 seventh-grade team prevailed over Homer (6-4), Menomonee Falls (9-8), Eau Claire (16-4), D.C. Everest (16-6) and Menomonee Falls (9-1 in the championship game).
The U-13 Warriors are Josh Karfonta, Michael Oechsner, Mikey Lehner, Bryce Schure, Will Herald, Matt Auble, Nick Moll, Kyle Hammitt, Kurt Mlachnik, Ryan Wikel, Andrew Kunze and Dakoda Lee. The U-13 coaches are Bill Auble, Dave Kunze, Mike Herald and Phil Lehner.
Tryouts for the 2013 Muskego Warriors are U-8 (second grade) from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday and from 9 to 11 a.m. Aug. 11, U-9 (third grade) from 9 to 11 a.m. July 28 and from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 1, U-10 (fourth grade) from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 11, U-11 (fifth grade) and U-12 (sixth grade) from 1 to 3 p.m. Aug. 11; U-13 (seventh grade) from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Aug. 1 and from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 5 and U-14 (eighth grade) from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 5 and from 9 to 11 a.m. Aug. 12.
For additional information, please see the website at muskegowarriors.org.
- Muskego baseball team overcame early pitching questions to claim Classic 8, regional championships
- Muskego baseball team nips Greendale, 11-10, in wild WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Muskego falls to powerful Oak Creek in WIAA sectional championship baseball game
- Muskego's Sandra Mohr helps elite club volleyball team claim national, world championships
- Sports Notes: July 14, 2016
- Muskego sweeps Mukwonago, wraps up second straight Classic 8 baseball crown
- Muskego's Christy Dachowski came back from two surgeries to shine on softball field
- Muskego baseball team sweeps Waukesha West, nears Classic 8 championship
- Muskego's Wagner shines with the stars in both basketball and baseball (1)
- Muskego wins twice, extends lead in Classic 8 Conference baseball race