28th Annual Harvest Art & Craft Fair
Thank you to the members of the community for your generous contributions towards the 28th Annual Harvest Art & Craft Fair that has taken place on October 16th, this past Saturday. Also, thank you to the community members who came out to shop at the event.
There were over 120 crafters displayed in Ronald Reagan Elementary School's gymnasium and set up throughout the halls. The large Bake Sale had many delicious treats to choose from. The Junior Woman's Club ladies were very busy serving refreshments, such as their own chili and walking tacos. You were in luck to get in line early to taste these specialties because the food was going quickly.
A speical thank you to all of our sponsors and an extra heartfelt thank you to Tammy Imme at Apple Ridge Academy, one of our own members, for all the extra effort and hard work you do!
2010 Sponsors are as follows:
Apple Ridge Academy New Berlin
Armeli's Restaurant & Pizzeria New Berlin
Chumley's Pub New Berlin
Crossroads II Pizza & Subs New Berlin
Jim's Mobil Cleveland & 124th
Matty's Bar & Grill New Berlin
Milwaukee County Zoo
Patterson's Orchard New Berlin
Pick & Save Supermarkets New Berlin & Brookfield
Quizno's Sub Shop New Berlin
Starbucks Coffee Company New Berlin
Tri-City National Bank Greater Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County