28th Annual Harvest Art & Craft Fair
Thank you to the members of the community for your generous contributions towards the 28th Annual Harvest Art & Craft Fair that has taken place on October 16th, this past Saturday. Also, thank you to the community members who came out to shop at the event.
There were over 120 crafters displayed in Ronald Reagan Elementary School's gymnasium and set up throughout the halls. The large Bake Sale had many delicious treats to choose from. The Junior Woman's Club ladies were very busy serving refreshments, such as their own chili and walking tacos. You were in luck to get in line early to taste these specialties because the food was going quickly.
A speical thank you to all of our sponsors and an extra heartfelt thank you to Tammy Imme at Apple Ridge Academy, one of our own members, for all the extra effort and hard work you do!
2010 Sponsors are as follows:
Apple Ridge Academy New Berlin
Armeli's Restaurant & Pizzeria New Berlin
Chumley's Pub New Berlin
Crossroads II Pizza & Subs New Berlin
Jim's Mobil Cleveland & 124th
Matty's Bar & Grill New Berlin
Milwaukee County Zoo
Patterson's Orchard New Berlin
Pick & Save Supermarkets New Berlin & Brookfield
Quizno's Sub Shop New Berlin
Starbucks Coffee Company New Berlin
Tri-City National Bank Greater Milwaukee
- 2017 Muskego Storm Select Baseball Tryouts This Weekend!
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment