“Muskego’s Country Christmas & Parade,” the annual yuletide celebration sponsored by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, will be Saturday, Nov. 20th, at the Muskego Settlement Center on Racine Avenue, approximately three miles south of I-43.
The event is kicked off with the M&I Bank Christmas Parade at 1:00 on Pioneer Drive. Activities from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Settlement Centre include photos with live reindeer, visits and photos with Santa, wagon rides, kids’ train rides, petting zoo, puppet show, candy shoppe and more. There will also be holiday singers, toasty fire, story telling and the lighting of the tree. This year guests can enjoy tasty food service by Alpine Lanes Avalanche Grill along with Christmas Brew and Holiday Wine by Marx Pioneer Inn.
For further information, contact the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce at 414.422-1155 or visit the Web site at www.muskego.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Bestselling author headlines National Novel Writing Month kickoff
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer