“Muskego’s Country Christmas & Parade,” the annual yuletide celebration sponsored by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, will be Saturday, Nov. 20th, at the Muskego Settlement Center on Racine Avenue, approximately three miles south of I-43.
The event is kicked off with the M&I Bank Christmas Parade at 1:00 on Pioneer Drive. Activities from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Settlement Centre include photos with live reindeer, visits and photos with Santa, wagon rides, kids’ train rides, petting zoo, puppet show, candy shoppe and more. There will also be holiday singers, toasty fire, story telling and the lighting of the tree. This year guests can enjoy tasty food service by Alpine Lanes Avalanche Grill along with Christmas Brew and Holiday Wine by Marx Pioneer Inn.
For further information, contact the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce at 414.422-1155 or visit the Web site at www.muskego.org.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin