“Muskego’s Country Christmas & Parade,” the annual yuletide celebration sponsored by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, will be Saturday, Nov. 20th, at the Muskego Settlement Center on Racine Avenue, approximately three miles south of I-43.
The event is kicked off with the M&I Bank Christmas Parade at 1:00 on Pioneer Drive. Activities from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Settlement Centre include photos with live reindeer, visits and photos with Santa, wagon rides, kids’ train rides, petting zoo, puppet show, candy shoppe and more. There will also be holiday singers, toasty fire, story telling and the lighting of the tree. This year guests can enjoy tasty food service by Alpine Lanes Avalanche Grill along with Christmas Brew and Holiday Wine by Marx Pioneer Inn.
For further information, contact the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce at 414.422-1155 or visit the Web site at www.muskego.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp