“Muskego’s Country Christmas & Parade,” the annual yuletide celebration sponsored by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, will be Saturday, Nov. 20th, at the Muskego Settlement Center on Racine Avenue, approximately three miles south of I-43.
The event is kicked off with the M&I Bank Christmas Parade at 1:00 on Pioneer Drive. Activities from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Settlement Centre include photos with live reindeer, visits and photos with Santa, wagon rides, kids’ train rides, petting zoo, puppet show, candy shoppe and more. There will also be holiday singers, toasty fire, story telling and the lighting of the tree. This year guests can enjoy tasty food service by Alpine Lanes Avalanche Grill along with Christmas Brew and Holiday Wine by Marx Pioneer Inn.
For further information, contact the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce at 414.422-1155 or visit the Web site at www.muskego.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool