“Muskego’s Country Christmas & Parade,” the annual yuletide celebration sponsored by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, will be Saturday, Nov. 20th, at the Muskego Settlement Center on Racine Avenue, approximately three miles south of I-43.
The event is kicked off with the M&I Bank Christmas Parade at 1:00 on Pioneer Drive. Activities from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Settlement Centre include photos with live reindeer, visits and photos with Santa, wagon rides, kids’ train rides, petting zoo, puppet show, candy shoppe and more. There will also be holiday singers, toasty fire, story telling and the lighting of the tree. This year guests can enjoy tasty food service by Alpine Lanes Avalanche Grill along with Christmas Brew and Holiday Wine by Marx Pioneer Inn.
For further information, contact the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce at 414.422-1155 or visit the Web site at www.muskego.org.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids