Dr. Janice Jurack, owner of Muskego Health and Wellness Center, located near the corner of Janesville Road and Racine Avenue, across the street from Piggly Wiggly, is offering a complimentary first visit to new patients who bring in a new, unwrapped toy for the Toys for Tots campaign.
The toy drive runs from Monday, November 15th through Wednesday, December 15. The complimentary first visit for new patients is valued at $100 and includes a consultation and a targeted evaluation, which may include a complete spinal check, neurological and kinesiology (muscle) testing.
To learn more about Muskego Health and Wellness Center, or to inquire about the toy drive, call 262.679.6994.
Visit its new Web site at: http://www.muskegochiropractor.com .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Financial Literacy Programs Expanded for SDNB Students