Holidays at the Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave., Sunday, November 21,10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., will feature ten exhibitors in a celebration of arts and antiques. The event will will be held in the historic farmhouse and barn. It will offer the following:
Cookie Burgert, Yarn and Fabric Scarves and Wallhangings
Dara Chappie, Earthbound Fine Art
Marilyn Jacobson, Curly Fleece Sheep Farm
Rick Kriebel, Trellis/Sculptural Design
S. Clarice Steinfeldt, SDS, Papercutting
Linda Prowse, Artful Creations (fine art)
Krista Bavlnka, Jewelry, Wearable Art and Home Decor
Linda Krukar, Painted Glass, Acrylic and Oil Pastel Paintings
Fran Jablonski, Root Creek Antiques
Valerie Ferber, No Regrets Antiques
Homemade baked goods and hot beef sandwiches will tempt your tastebuds. (Who can resist Mary's baklava?) Don't forget the raffle items from local businesses. Whether you want dinner out, an oil change, a new "do", sports memorabilia, a printing job, or a massage, you'll find something of interest.
Admission: $2.00. Free parking on Forest Home Ave. and the Homestead's own parking area.
For more information, call Dave Zepecki at (414) 940-3355.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Muskego Girls Varsity Bowling Team Qualifies for State
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Muskego Lions Club Hosts Diabetes Awareness Display at Muskego Public Library
- Brady McFarland Headed For State Tournament
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory