Holidays at the Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave., Sunday, November 21,10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., will feature ten exhibitors in a celebration of arts and antiques. The event will will be held in the historic farmhouse and barn. It will offer the following:
Cookie Burgert, Yarn and Fabric Scarves and Wallhangings
Dara Chappie, Earthbound Fine Art
Marilyn Jacobson, Curly Fleece Sheep Farm
Rick Kriebel, Trellis/Sculptural Design
S. Clarice Steinfeldt, SDS, Papercutting
Linda Prowse, Artful Creations (fine art)
Krista Bavlnka, Jewelry, Wearable Art and Home Decor
Linda Krukar, Painted Glass, Acrylic and Oil Pastel Paintings
Fran Jablonski, Root Creek Antiques
Valerie Ferber, No Regrets Antiques
Homemade baked goods and hot beef sandwiches will tempt your tastebuds. (Who can resist Mary's baklava?) Don't forget the raffle items from local businesses. Whether you want dinner out, an oil change, a new "do", sports memorabilia, a printing job, or a massage, you'll find something of interest.
Admission: $2.00. Free parking on Forest Home Ave. and the Homestead's own parking area.
For more information, call Dave Zepecki at (414) 940-3355.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool