Visit Café Esperanza for a buffet on Monday, November 22 and Tuesday, November 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and the proceeds from all food sales will benefit United Way in Waukesha County. Lunch costs $10 per person.
“United Way is one of our agency’s largest partners in providing Waukesha County families with the critical services needed to help them attain self-sufficiency, “ says La Casa’s President and CEO Anselmo Villarreal. “In addition to holding an employee giving pledge drive to benefit United Way, our special event in Café Esperanza celebrates the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday by providing the public with an opportunity to join us in raising additional dollars for one of our community’s most important annual fundraising campaigns.”
Jayne Thoma, executive director of United Way in Waukesha County shares, “The partnership between United Way and La Casa fully demonstrates how the community comes together to address critical issues and provides the necessary supports to help people of all ages achieve self-sufficiency. We are proud that La Casa maintains a strong United Way Employee Giving Campaign, and we are thrilled that the proceeds from lunch sales in Café Esperanza will provide the community with another opportunity to LIVE UNITED.”
Café Esperanza offers fine Latin American cuisine to the public Mondays-Fridays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Entrees range in price from $7-$14. In addition to serving lunch during the week, the restaurant also offers space for corporate meetings and private holiday parties in its spacious banquet hall and beautiful meeting room. Let Café Esperanza make your next company or family event truly memorable with a reasonably-priced, high-quality dining experience by calling (262) 832-1515. The restaurant is located at La Casa de Esperanza’s Community Center, 410 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids