Mary R. Stanislawski, an education major, completed the graduation requirements and received her diploma on Dec. 29, 2010, from Carroll University. Mary is a 2005 graduate of Muskego High School and is a resident of Muskego.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 45 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- KIDS from MUSKEGO?
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Muskego Police Explorers
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County