It’s time again to escape the Winter doldrums and attend the FESTIVAL OF FLOWERS, for food, fun and flowers set for Wednesday, March 30, 2011 with two seatings scheduled at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. The event will be held at the Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse, 319 South Prairie Avenue in Waukesha.
This community event will benefit Waukesha County seniors and adults with disabilities through programs provided by Interfaith Senior Programs, a community-centered, faith-based nonprofit organization.
Guests will enjoy live music, a floral demonstration, a sophisticated box lunch, homemade dessert and qualify for door-prize drawings. Learn what you can do with bursts of colorful flowers, plants and more. After the demonstration you may linger in the Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse gift shop to explore additional decorating ideas for your home or gift giving needs.
Interfaith Senior Programs wishes to thank its partners Waukesha Floral and Green house for donating the greenhouse space and donating a portion of sales for the day back to Interfaith; Rochester Deli for creating our delicious box lunch, and to the RSVP Volunteers who will assist in service for the day.
To reserve your seat or to learn more about volunteer opportunities visit www.interfaithwaukesha.org or call Barb Butler, Director of Development and Marketing at 262-522-2402 or email@example.com.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22