The Callen Design Group, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attic, additions, and other interior living space renovations, announced a change in time for its free seminar to be held Fri., April 8, at its Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd.
The seminar by Bryan Komas of Grand Appliance and TV on “Appliances: What’s New, Trendy, and Energy Efficient?” will be held at 5:30 p.m. This is one of a series of seminars Callen will be hosting the week of April 4, with a full list of days, times, and topics to be covered available at www.callendesigngroup.com.
Space is limited and reservations required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve space to attend a seminar(s).
The Callen Design Group is a division of Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis.
Callen’s Muskego showroom contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SPROCKET ROCKETS Named Gold Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Pre Three Class