The Callen Design Group, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attic, additions, and other interior living space renovations, announced a change in time for its free seminar to be held Fri., April 8, at its Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd.
The seminar by Bryan Komas of Grand Appliance and TV on “Appliances: What’s New, Trendy, and Energy Efficient?” will be held at 5:30 p.m. This is one of a series of seminars Callen will be hosting the week of April 4, with a full list of days, times, and topics to be covered available at www.callendesigngroup.com.
Space is limited and reservations required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve space to attend a seminar(s).
The Callen Design Group is a division of Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis.
Callen’s Muskego showroom contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22