The Callen Design Group, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attic, additions, and other interior living space renovations, announced a change in time for its free seminar to be held Fri., April 8, at its Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd.
The seminar by Bryan Komas of Grand Appliance and TV on “Appliances: What’s New, Trendy, and Energy Efficient?” will be held at 5:30 p.m. This is one of a series of seminars Callen will be hosting the week of April 4, with a full list of days, times, and topics to be covered available at www.callendesigngroup.com.
Space is limited and reservations required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve space to attend a seminar(s).
The Callen Design Group is a division of Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis.
Callen’s Muskego showroom contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Rick Derringer and The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band to Headline Waukesha BluesFest, Aug 7-8