The Callen Design Group, specializing in kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attic, additions, and other interior living space renovations, announced a change in time for its free seminar to be held Fri., April 8, at its Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd.
The seminar by Bryan Komas of Grand Appliance and TV on “Appliances: What’s New, Trendy, and Energy Efficient?” will be held at 5:30 p.m. This is one of a series of seminars Callen will be hosting the week of April 4, with a full list of days, times, and topics to be covered available at www.callendesigngroup.com.
Space is limited and reservations required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve space to attend a seminar(s).
The Callen Design Group is a division of Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis.
Callen’s Muskego showroom contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Muskego High School Career Bus Tour Helps Students
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Save the Date for the New Berlin West Pom & Dance Clinic on Nov. 21, 2015
- Help "Build" Holiday Cheer
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- SHE KILLS MONSTERS comedy opens at UW-Waukesha
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Record Setting Ribbon Cuttings for Muskego Businesses
- Heritage Haunted House