This year is the year for the Boys Track and Field team, all of the runners are looking ready for a great start to the season. The varsity guys worked hard during the off-season in the fall and the winter. The JV is also working hard and the freshmen hooked on very quickly and trying to do their best to impress the coaches. The throwers are also doing well, they are hitting it hard in the weight room and are getting more in shape than ever before. This year we have a lot of throwers, next year about half the throwers are graduating so they need to help out the Freshmen and JV guys so they can carry on the hard work of the throwers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair