This year is the year for the Boys Track and Field team, all of the runners are looking ready for a great start to the season. The varsity guys worked hard during the off-season in the fall and the winter. The JV is also working hard and the freshmen hooked on very quickly and trying to do their best to impress the coaches. The throwers are also doing well, they are hitting it hard in the weight room and are getting more in shape than ever before. This year we have a lot of throwers, next year about half the throwers are graduating so they need to help out the Freshmen and JV guys so they can carry on the hard work of the throwers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Waukesha County Recycling & Water Resources: In the Community
- Two Warriors Named Regional Champions
- Muskego Resident is an "I Ride with MS" Ambassador
- St. James Parish Festival to be held In Mukwonago Aug. 15 - 17
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015