This year is the year for the Boys Track and Field team, all of the runners are looking ready for a great start to the season. The varsity guys worked hard during the off-season in the fall and the winter. The JV is also working hard and the freshmen hooked on very quickly and trying to do their best to impress the coaches. The throwers are also doing well, they are hitting it hard in the weight room and are getting more in shape than ever before. This year we have a lot of throwers, next year about half the throwers are graduating so they need to help out the Freshmen and JV guys so they can carry on the hard work of the throwers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief