This year is the year for the Boys Track and Field team, all of the runners are looking ready for a great start to the season. The varsity guys worked hard during the off-season in the fall and the winter. The JV is also working hard and the freshmen hooked on very quickly and trying to do their best to impress the coaches. The throwers are also doing well, they are hitting it hard in the weight room and are getting more in shape than ever before. This year we have a lot of throwers, next year about half the throwers are graduating so they need to help out the Freshmen and JV guys so they can carry on the hard work of the throwers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SPROCKET ROCKETS Named Gold Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Pre Three Class