This year is the year for the Boys Track and Field team, all of the runners are looking ready for a great start to the season. The varsity guys worked hard during the off-season in the fall and the winter. The JV is also working hard and the freshmen hooked on very quickly and trying to do their best to impress the coaches. The throwers are also doing well, they are hitting it hard in the weight room and are getting more in shape than ever before. This year we have a lot of throwers, next year about half the throwers are graduating so they need to help out the Freshmen and JV guys so they can carry on the hard work of the throwers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Muskego Girls Varsity Bowling Team Qualifies for State
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Spring Sale Plant Pre-Orders due March 6th
- Muskego Lions Club Hosts Diabetes Awareness Display at Muskego Public Library
- Brady McFarland Headed For State Tournament
- VFW Fundraiser in New Berlin
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory