BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that Mark Fairfield has been named assistant vice president and manager of the bank’s Muskego branch, S74 W17095 Janesville Road. Fairfield is a 25-year veteran of the banking industry.
“We’re very excited to have Mark as the manager of our new branch in Muskego,” said Sue Doyle, North Shore Bank’s vice president – branch administration. “He’s a terrific banker who knows how to deliver high-touch service and make a difference in the community. Mark is a great fit for North Shore Bank in Muskego, and we’re glad to have him on board.”
Fairfield is a resident of Fort Atkinson. He serves as treasurer of the Fort Youth Baseball Association, is a member of the Fort Atkinson Kiwanis Club and volunteers with the Special Olympics of Wisconsin.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
– 30 –
The security of FDIC. The strength of North Shore Bank.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids