BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that Mark Fairfield has been named assistant vice president and manager of the bank’s Muskego branch, S74 W17095 Janesville Road. Fairfield is a 25-year veteran of the banking industry.
“We’re very excited to have Mark as the manager of our new branch in Muskego,” said Sue Doyle, North Shore Bank’s vice president – branch administration. “He’s a terrific banker who knows how to deliver high-touch service and make a difference in the community. Mark is a great fit for North Shore Bank in Muskego, and we’re glad to have him on board.”
Fairfield is a resident of Fort Atkinson. He serves as treasurer of the Fort Youth Baseball Association, is a member of the Fort Atkinson Kiwanis Club and volunteers with the Special Olympics of Wisconsin.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. In addition to Ozaukee County, current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
– 30 –
The security of FDIC. The strength of North Shore Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp