I would like for support from the community to help us help a great cause. We are hosting a benefit at Marx Pioneer Inn on April 16th from 11am til ??. We will have tournements thoughout the day as well as raffles. We will be hearing music from Rock Solid from 4-8 (they are donating their time and voices) then from 9-midnight will be DJ Paul.
We are a family at the Pioneer and felt a need to help a 16 year old girl. Her name is Sarah Pease. However she goes by Sarah Strong because she would like to graduate from highschool and join the army. Sarah was diagnost with AML Leukemia a week before her 16th birthday. She attends highschool in Wauwatosa and was very active in school. She has never asked why she has this disease and remains stong. Her classmates have held bake sales and designed a t shirt that says "HOW STRONG? SARAH STRONG"
I met this young lady a few months before she was diagnosted and she lights up a room with her amazing smile.
She would like all the proceeds to go to help other children. Therefore we are donating all our proceeds to the Ronald Mcdonald House in Sarahs name.
If you would like to help us help Sarah and others stop by and show your support.
I feel that as a family we need to stick together and thats what Marx Pioneer Inn is a big famly that always has room for more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool