I would like for support from the community to help us help a great cause. We are hosting a benefit at Marx Pioneer Inn on April 16th from 11am til ??. We will have tournements thoughout the day as well as raffles. We will be hearing music from Rock Solid from 4-8 (they are donating their time and voices) then from 9-midnight will be DJ Paul.
We are a family at the Pioneer and felt a need to help a 16 year old girl. Her name is Sarah Pease. However she goes by Sarah Strong because she would like to graduate from highschool and join the army. Sarah was diagnost with AML Leukemia a week before her 16th birthday. She attends highschool in Wauwatosa and was very active in school. She has never asked why she has this disease and remains stong. Her classmates have held bake sales and designed a t shirt that says "HOW STRONG? SARAH STRONG"
I met this young lady a few months before she was diagnosted and she lights up a room with her amazing smile.
She would like all the proceeds to go to help other children. Therefore we are donating all our proceeds to the Ronald Mcdonald House in Sarahs name.
If you would like to help us help Sarah and others stop by and show your support.
I feel that as a family we need to stick together and thats what Marx Pioneer Inn is a big famly that always has room for more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair