I would like for support from the community to help us help a great cause. We are hosting a benefit at Marx Pioneer Inn on April 16th from 11am til ??. We will have tournements thoughout the day as well as raffles. We will be hearing music from Rock Solid from 4-8 (they are donating their time and voices) then from 9-midnight will be DJ Paul.
We are a family at the Pioneer and felt a need to help a 16 year old girl. Her name is Sarah Pease. However she goes by Sarah Strong because she would like to graduate from highschool and join the army. Sarah was diagnost with AML Leukemia a week before her 16th birthday. She attends highschool in Wauwatosa and was very active in school. She has never asked why she has this disease and remains stong. Her classmates have held bake sales and designed a t shirt that says "HOW STRONG? SARAH STRONG"
I met this young lady a few months before she was diagnosted and she lights up a room with her amazing smile.
She would like all the proceeds to go to help other children. Therefore we are donating all our proceeds to the Ronald Mcdonald House in Sarahs name.
If you would like to help us help Sarah and others stop by and show your support.
I feel that as a family we need to stick together and thats what Marx Pioneer Inn is a big famly that always has room for more.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22