YMCA Virtual Vault Supervisor: Supervise activities in the Virtual Vault at Waukesha Family YMCA. Interact with and maintain positive relationships with pre-teens and teens using the equipment in the Virtual Vault. The equipment is electronic and/or computer-based and is designed to promote physical fitness. Shifts are available every day of the week. Choose the shift that best fits your schedule.
Park Projects: The Waukesha County Park System has various volunteer opportunities for groups, organizations and individuals. Projects include wood chipping trails, species removal. Painting picnic tables or trail markers, litter pick up, etc. Weekday availability between 8am to 4:30pm depending on the opportunity.
Hospice Friendly Visitor: Your presence is a gift. As a Hospice Friendly Visitor through Hospice Advantage in Pewaukee, you may spend time with your friend by reading, writing letters, playing cards, sharing stories and memories, watching a movie together, taking a walk or just simply sit quietly so they know they are not alone. As a Hospice volunteer you become a vital resource to our patients and their families. Volunteer as much of your time as convenient for you and when it is convenient for you.
Green Power Garden: This garden is a community project to provide fresh produce to the Hope Center and the Waukesha Food Pantry. Volunteers will plant and harvest vegetables. Weekly tasks include planting, watering, weeding and maintaining plants and beds as needed. Days and times are Tuesday evening 5-7 and Saturday morning’s 9-noon, but we can also accommodate a time to fit your schedule. This is a great opportunity for youth groups to learn about gardening, other groups and individuals.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22