YMCA Virtual Vault Supervisor: Supervise activities in the Virtual Vault at Waukesha Family YMCA. Interact with and maintain positive relationships with pre-teens and teens using the equipment in the Virtual Vault. The equipment is electronic and/or computer-based and is designed to promote physical fitness. Shifts are available every day of the week. Choose the shift that best fits your schedule.
Park Projects: The Waukesha County Park System has various volunteer opportunities for groups, organizations and individuals. Projects include wood chipping trails, species removal. Painting picnic tables or trail markers, litter pick up, etc. Weekday availability between 8am to 4:30pm depending on the opportunity.
Hospice Friendly Visitor: Your presence is a gift. As a Hospice Friendly Visitor through Hospice Advantage in Pewaukee, you may spend time with your friend by reading, writing letters, playing cards, sharing stories and memories, watching a movie together, taking a walk or just simply sit quietly so they know they are not alone. As a Hospice volunteer you become a vital resource to our patients and their families. Volunteer as much of your time as convenient for you and when it is convenient for you.
Green Power Garden: This garden is a community project to provide fresh produce to the Hope Center and the Waukesha Food Pantry. Volunteers will plant and harvest vegetables. Weekly tasks include planting, watering, weeding and maintaining plants and beds as needed. Days and times are Tuesday evening 5-7 and Saturday morning’s 9-noon, but we can also accommodate a time to fit your schedule. This is a great opportunity for youth groups to learn about gardening, other groups and individuals.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach