The Muskego Lions Club participates in the Lions "Recycle for Sight" used eyeglass collection program, and would like to encourage citizens of Muskego to donate their used eyeglasses.
In most developing countries eye care is either unaffordable or inaccessible. An eye exam can cost as much as one month's wages, and a single eye doctor may serve a community of hundreds or thousands of people. For many, poor eyesight that is left uncorrected can lead to unemployment for adults, and for children the inability to attend school. By taking the time to donate your used eyeglasses, you will directly help improve the life of someone in need.
The donated eyeglasses are shipped to the Lions Eyeglass Recycling Center in Rosholt, WI - home of the Wisconsin Lions Camp - where the eyeglasses will be sorted, cleaned, categorized by prescirption and prepared for distribution by Lions and other organizations to third world countries.
Collection boxes can be found at Muskego City Hall, Muskego Public Library, Associated Bank, De Winter Vision Center, Harris Bank, Jerome Drugs, Muskego Regency, Muskego Wal-Mart, Pyramax Bank, Tudor Oaks, St. Leonard's Church, and US Bank.
The Muskego Lions thank you for your help in serving others in need!
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Oak Creek, New Berlin Students Among 2016 Marcus Theatres Academic Scholarship Winners
- Enjoy Local Cuisine and the Water Bugs Show on Little Muskego Lake
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project