The Muskego Lions Club participates in the Lions "Recycle for Sight" used eyeglass collection program, and would like to encourage citizens of Muskego to donate their used eyeglasses.
In most developing countries eye care is either unaffordable or inaccessible. An eye exam can cost as much as one month's wages, and a single eye doctor may serve a community of hundreds or thousands of people. For many, poor eyesight that is left uncorrected can lead to unemployment for adults, and for children the inability to attend school. By taking the time to donate your used eyeglasses, you will directly help improve the life of someone in need.
The donated eyeglasses are shipped to the Lions Eyeglass Recycling Center in Rosholt, WI - home of the Wisconsin Lions Camp - where the eyeglasses will be sorted, cleaned, categorized by prescirption and prepared for distribution by Lions and other organizations to third world countries.
Collection boxes can be found at Muskego City Hall, Muskego Public Library, Associated Bank, De Winter Vision Center, Harris Bank, Jerome Drugs, Muskego Regency, Muskego Wal-Mart, Pyramax Bank, Tudor Oaks, St. Leonard's Church, and US Bank.
The Muskego Lions thank you for your help in serving others in need!
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- Milwaukee's Newest Cheer Gym in New Berlin
- HAWS Adoptable, Gracie!