A Muskego teenager, Tyler Sherman Kehoe has earned the rank of Eagle Scout. Tyler 18, of Troop 141 will be honored during an Eagle Court of Honor Ceremony at 4:00pm on Sunday, May 22nd, at Atonement Lutheran Church, S70W16244 Martin Dr.
Tyler had many successes throughout his scouting career including mahy leadership roles, but his most memorable experience was the completion of his Eagle Scout project. With the help of AnySoldier.com, Tyler sent over 50 care packages to our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. He collected donations from local businesses and the community to pay for the postage to ship the packages. He ran a drive at the local grocery store where he collected over 1000 items to send to the soldiers. Lastly, members of the troop assisted him by putting the packages together.
Tyler is currently attending the University of Madison Wisconsin where he is majoring in criminal justice and plans to attend law school.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22