A Muskego teenager, Tyler Sherman Kehoe has earned the rank of Eagle Scout. Tyler 18, of Troop 141 will be honored during an Eagle Court of Honor Ceremony at 4:00pm on Sunday, May 22nd, at Atonement Lutheran Church, S70W16244 Martin Dr.
Tyler had many successes throughout his scouting career including mahy leadership roles, but his most memorable experience was the completion of his Eagle Scout project. With the help of AnySoldier.com, Tyler sent over 50 care packages to our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. He collected donations from local businesses and the community to pay for the postage to ship the packages. He ran a drive at the local grocery store where he collected over 1000 items to send to the soldiers. Lastly, members of the troop assisted him by putting the packages together.
Tyler is currently attending the University of Madison Wisconsin where he is majoring in criminal justice and plans to attend law school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach