A Muskego teenager, Tyler Sherman Kehoe has earned the rank of Eagle Scout. Tyler 18, of Troop 141 will be honored during an Eagle Court of Honor Ceremony at 4:00pm on Sunday, May 22nd, at Atonement Lutheran Church, S70W16244 Martin Dr.
Tyler had many successes throughout his scouting career including mahy leadership roles, but his most memorable experience was the completion of his Eagle Scout project. With the help of AnySoldier.com, Tyler sent over 50 care packages to our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. He collected donations from local businesses and the community to pay for the postage to ship the packages. He ran a drive at the local grocery store where he collected over 1000 items to send to the soldiers. Lastly, members of the troop assisted him by putting the packages together.
Tyler is currently attending the University of Madison Wisconsin where he is majoring in criminal justice and plans to attend law school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free seminar to aid job seekers
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Callen Construction Earns GAF President’s Club Award
- Muskego Impact Pound Butler Bombers
- Grants Available for Wells & Wetlands
- Muskego Boys Rugby Club takes 2nd in State Championship
- Muskego Impact Opens Season with Split
- Callen Construction Adds Doreen Schofield as Designer
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health