The annual Spring Art & Crafts Show will be held at Trimborn Farm on Saturday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Ave., Greendale, just nine blocks west of Southridge Mall.
The show features both contemporary and traditional arts and crafts from over 40 artisans. Light musical entertainment and refreshments will be available.
Regular event admission is $4.00. All event proceeds benefit Trimborn Farm and the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
Call 414-529-7744 for more information or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- MWC Scholarship Winners
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration