The annual Spring Art & Crafts Show will be held at Trimborn Farm on Saturday, May 21, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Trimborn Farm is located at 8881 W. Grange Ave., Greendale, just nine blocks west of Southridge Mall.
The show features both contemporary and traditional arts and crafts from over 40 artisans. Light musical entertainment and refreshments will be available.
Regular event admission is $4.00. All event proceeds benefit Trimborn Farm and the Milwaukee County Historical Society.
Call 414-529-7744 for more information or visit www.milwaukeehistory.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- Local Eagle Project
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- Put some WOW into your job search!