Need a quick dip in a pool? Open swim at Muskego HS is still going strong. Parents, bring your kids for a fun time playing water basketball, jumping off the diving board and generally having fun in the pool. We have lap lanes available for those who need to swim.
SAT 4:00 - 5:30
SUN 4:30 - 6:00
Tri-Atheletes who are looking for a morning swim can come to the pracitices on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. They are held from 5:30AM to 7:00AM at the Muskego HS Pool. Great way to get your morning swim in before work.
The Open swim program closes for the summer on June 30th. Get your Birthday and Graduation parties reserved now.
Questions? Call George at 414-534-5519
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- A Special Need for Communication
- Muskego Kiwanis Great Pumpkin Carve
- Muskego Resident Promoted at Selig Leasing, Inc.
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities