Need a quick dip in a pool? Open swim at Muskego HS is still going strong. Parents, bring your kids for a fun time playing water basketball, jumping off the diving board and generally having fun in the pool. We have lap lanes available for those who need to swim.
SAT 4:00 - 5:30
SUN 4:30 - 6:00
Tri-Atheletes who are looking for a morning swim can come to the pracitices on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. They are held from 5:30AM to 7:00AM at the Muskego HS Pool. Great way to get your morning swim in before work.
The Open swim program closes for the summer on June 30th. Get your Birthday and Graduation parties reserved now.
Questions? Call George at 414-534-5519
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SPROCKET ROCKETS Named Gold Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Pre Three Class