Need a quick dip in a pool? Open swim at Muskego HS is still going strong. Parents, bring your kids for a fun time playing water basketball, jumping off the diving board and generally having fun in the pool. We have lap lanes available for those who need to swim.
SAT 4:00 - 5:30
SUN 4:30 - 6:00
Tri-Atheletes who are looking for a morning swim can come to the pracitices on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. They are held from 5:30AM to 7:00AM at the Muskego HS Pool. Great way to get your morning swim in before work.
The Open swim program closes for the summer on June 30th. Get your Birthday and Graduation parties reserved now.
Questions? Call George at 414-534-5519
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair