Need a quick dip in a pool? Open swim at Muskego HS is still going strong. Parents, bring your kids for a fun time playing water basketball, jumping off the diving board and generally having fun in the pool. We have lap lanes available for those who need to swim.
SAT 4:00 - 5:30
SUN 4:30 - 6:00
Tri-Atheletes who are looking for a morning swim can come to the pracitices on Tuesdays and Thursday mornings. They are held from 5:30AM to 7:00AM at the Muskego HS Pool. Great way to get your morning swim in before work.
The Open swim program closes for the summer on June 30th. Get your Birthday and Graduation parties reserved now.
Questions? Call George at 414-534-5519
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- From Billions to None: The Passenger Pigeon’s Flight to Extinction
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County